⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantz already started I see :lol:

Robbie right now:

The face of a gotdamn villain :smh: :rofl:
tumblr_mj5zaaXHCF1s6ana0o1_250.gif

ManUre fans getting on Liverpool fans about supposedly being a feeder club to Barca, yet y'all a feeder club to Madrid. Y'all were a fax machine away from being in an even lower position with DDG. Of course, trash takes from a trash team. I thought it'd be a great season with Quik no longer in here but the ManUre fans here are more pompous than ever for some reason.

I always thought Kova played well when he was out there. But seeing him not break into croatia's team and now want out of madrid kind of makes me think maybe he isn't as good as i think?

If the rumor is true & he gets loaned out to Chelsea, there is no better manager to find out if he's good or not than Sarri. He's the best manager for Kova's skillset & talent. If he isn't in Lopetegui's plans, then being loaned out to a club like Chelsea is the best thing for him.

Edit - Be crazy if they get him on loan & get Fekir... Sarri would have some really nice players to do some work with.

Last edited:
If Chelsea end up with Fekir and Kovacic (which I highly doubt) no way in hell RLC stays.

Though quite honestly I’m not as high on him as I was on the Belgian core, Christensen, Salah, Ake, Traore, Chalobah, Hudson-Odoi or Ampadu.

If Chelsea end up with Fekir and Kovacic (which I highly doubt) no way in hell RLC stays.

Though quite honestly I’m not as high on him as I was on the Belgian core, Christensen, Salah, Ake, Traore, Chalobah, Hudson-Odoi or Ampadu.
I know he hasn't gotten many opportunities to play but has he been consistent when given those opportunities? I remember reading he was out of shape at times, he didn't track back much, & was inconsistent. Is that all true?

Man U can get relegated this season and I'm still gonna ride for my boys.

Plus I've said time and time again that Pool looks impressive as ****. **** a lot of teams this season do. That makes me happy because United gotta snap out of this bad spell. Maybe this will do it.

Man U can get relegated this season and I'm still gonna ride for my boys.

Plus I've said time and time again that Pool looks impressive as ****. **** a lot of teams this season do. That makes me happy because United gotta snap out of this bad spell. Maybe this will do it.
one simple step to get the wheels rolling
get rid of mourinho

or just blame barca for pogba's unhappiness

Culers... Catalan radio is reporting The Count has told Juan Miranda will back up jordi alba. Cucurella's rumored to be looking for offers elsewhere as he will not return to the B team.

Real are really threatening to take legal action against Inter over Modric? Petty as hell and a bit hypocritical if true

Flo sounding like Randall Weems

tumblr_niy7qsyO0T1r573nqo1_400.png

Who would Man U fans want to see if Mourinho is sacked?

I know he doesn't play the prettiest brand of football. And i know people think his tactics are archaic but i did not think the squad he had last year would finish second in the EPL.

This is hilarious, the Premier League race right now is City, Liverpool, and everyone else. Have fun fighting it out for 3rd place, United, we'll be gunning for the Treble.

Who would Man U fans want to see if Mourinho is sacked?

I know he doesn't play the prettiest brand of football. And i know people think his tactics are archaic but i did not think the squad he had last year would finish second in the EPL.

I'd send a blank check to Levy for Poch if it came down to it

Agreed that things seemingly looked to be improving last season which is why it's so tough to understand how the atmosphere at the club became so negative heading into this season.

Mou hasn't done himself any favors with his constant complaining and throwing everyone under the bus which is frustrating given how this is the most talented United squad in years. He should be able to get the most out of them and compete but he's taken a way more negative approach that has kind of seeped into the team atmosphere and killed a lot of expectations for the season

Last edited:
I know he hasn't gotten many opportunities to play but has he been consistent when given those opportunities? I remember reading he was out of shape at times, he didn't track back much, & was inconsistent. Is that all true?
Tracking back is something he didn't like to do the few times he's played. Mou used to get on for being out of shape as he would run out of gas pretty quickly which I'm sure contributed to the lack of tracking back. Playing him deeper down the pitch probably isn't the best suited for him, he's better further up as a 10 but at the same time he isn't a threatening goal scorer and his decision making can be shaky at times.

I do think he can be a good rotational guy with more opportunity, he's just not a star talent like lots of people are expecting. I would like to see him get a chance before completely writing him off.

Culers... Catalan radio is reporting The Count has told Juan Miranda will back up jordi alba. Cucurella's rumored to be looking for offers elsewhere as he will not return to the B team.
im still not sure he's ready to be a backup this year especially cause alba is coming off a long year and only getting older
but its good he's getting his call up
supposedly valverde didn't wan't either of them and asked for another LB but abidal and co convinced him to trust the 2 youngsters

our LB position is def our weakness on defense
we are just lucky to have umtiti covering for alba

Chelsea are gonna activate Kepa's release clause apparently

How much money to the Hammers have?

Chelsea getting Kepa?
It looks that way... Kepa's a very solid keeper.

im still not sure he's ready to be a backup this year especially cause alba is coming off a long year and only getting older
but its good he's getting his call up
supposedly valverde didn't wan't either of them and asked for another LB but abidal and co convinced him to trust the 2 youngsters

our LB position is def our weakness on defense
we are just lucky to have umtiti covering for alba

I honestly wasn't that impressed with either. Both had great moments but neither were consistent to me. Stepping up to first team football seems like a huge jump for both but they shouldn't go back to the B team at this point. It would be a step back.

kepa is a good keeper
80 is steep though

not sure what the hell is going on this season

That’s wild if Chelsea drop 80 on Kepa, his release clause was just 20 in the winter. Zizou rejected this deal for Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom