⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psk circling like a vulture..
And why not? Dude would add so much to this Barca squad & would make the team one of the year in & year out favored challengers for the CL that it should be while Messi is in the last moments of his prime.

Great investment.

Random but why don't teams go in for Lopes. Dude is a stud. Not sure his age but I'm guessing he's under 30.
just thought about this once you factor in the money they get for Courtois, its really not a bad deal, this Chelsea team is so spanish

why wouldn't we wan't pogba when him and his agent is trying to get him out of there?
instead we'll watch him park the bus with mourinho as they stumble to a non-contending top 4 finish
everything you see now is damage control by united's pr

have we seen any positive changes in the tactics in the pre-season from mourinho?

Last edited:
why wouldn't we wan't pogba when him and his agent is trying to get him out of there?
instead we'll watch him park the bus with mourinho as they stumble to a non-contending top 4 finish

everything you see now is damage control by united's pr
They were gifted 2nd last campaign, they ain't finishing top 4. If they do it will be a real struggle & they will be gifted that too. Some of these United fans in here think the dotard got them to this spot which is hilarious.

I don't think Pogbas desire to leave is causing drama or distraction at the club. At least not now. If it really starts materializing I know Pog will probably leave before Mou does.

My suggestion if it gets to that phase, sell Pog and buy Savic. Or buy Savic now to prepare for his departure.

Damn, who knew ROYGBiV ROYGBiV would be the most sensible United fan in the thread. Cheers. :lol::nthat:

If you were to believe rumor, sounds like Barca are preparing a Coutinho style raid of Pogba... :smokin:lol: I love this bcs it's going to simmer & stew all campaign & drive the dotard nuts even more.

The shamelessness really seeps from the club to their fans I see :lol:,same fans who love taking a moral high ground too >D

Pogba being back at Carrington must be PR spin as well

nah no spin.
pogba is going to stay in united. no one has enough money for him
and united would be dumb to sell but they are wasting his career
united mans really mad at us for wanting one of the best midfielders in the world

just all the nonsense about him not wanting to leave is def damage control.
it's obvious man doesn't want to play for mou. look how he enjoyed himself with his brothers at the world cup
now he has to line up next frollani and ander herrera in a 5-4-1 formation while his manager drops him for the most crucial games then talks **** to the press about him

never forget
Scott-McTominay-656715.jpg

All I'm saying is that from what I've seen Savic and Pog are similar players. Sure Pog is probably steps ahead of him talent and career wise. But there's to much smoke with Savic to United rumors.

You know it’s a **** show when players are choosing Everton over United.

giphy.gif

Get him up out of there.

First Boateng, now they can’t even land Mina. The Toby deal is too close to the deadline and Spurs will only go through if they find a replacement.

Nobody likes Jose. Nobody wants to play under Jose, or cut him any deals.

Wenger laid the paws on him.

Pep out managed him.

Trash.

Man U should just activate Godin's release its clause, its so cheap you can lure him away from Madrid with big wages, solves your CB problem for 2 years, great defender, good in the box on set pieces.

If Chelsea add who they are rumored to add and don't lose Kante/Haz they will probably be fighting for 1st

Man U should just activate Godin's release its clause, its so cheap you can lure him away from Madrid with big wages, solves your CB problem for 2 years, great defender, good in the box on set pieces.
godin still has to want to play for them though
i doubt he'll choose to leave atletico for united unless they give him a huge payout

everyone loves playing simeone

Not sure if PRIME PRIME or Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi with the eating up of whatever anti United story comes out regardless of the source :lol:

Last week the story was that Mina was waiting for a United bid and preferred OL over Everton now he 'chose' Everton over them :rofl:

I'd gladly be 'rejected' by Boateng and dude though if thats the case,neither are at the level the club should aim for...

Been saying the same ever since they started getting linked

All I'm saying is that from what I've seen Savic and Pog are similar players. Sure Pog is probably steps ahead of him talent and career wise. But there's to much smoke with Savic to United rumors.

Lolwut,dudes been linked to every top club (Barca, Juve, Real etc) this summer man :lol:

He's nothing more than this summers Belotti/Koulibaly, a serie A talent hyped to no end in Italy so much that their club owners eventually expect ignorant bags for them which ends up turning clubs off forcing them to end up staying in Italy

Savic getting Pog comparisons after one good season is disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom