⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro taking these football rumors & posts too seriously. I guess it’s been a long time since the chill music thread days...

Ro taking these football rumors & posts too seriously. I guess it’s been a long time since the chill music thread days...
Not really,I post all sorts of different ones for discussion but a large majority end up being BS :lol:

I get the speculation is part of the fun of silly season but that's all it is at the end of the day,speculation. Until someones rocking a new shirt or a club announces a new contract

Speaking of,I'm gonna need to bump that sometime...been a lot of gems I've come across recently

Not sure if PRIME PRIME or Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi with the eating up of whatever anti United story comes out regardless of the source :lol:

Last week the story was that Mina was waiting for a United bid and preferred OL over Everton now he 'chose' Everton over them :rofl:

I'd gladly be 'rejected' by Boateng and dude though if thats the case,neither are at the level the club should aim for...

Been saying the same ever since they started getting linked

It’s not really eating up anti united sources tho.

Transfer deadline is tomorrow fam. TOMORROW :lol:

Unless united do a sign and trade, who is Tottenham going to find in the next few hours?

^^
They signed Davinson Sanchez from Ajax last year and he ended up taking most of his minutes anyway

If Spurs wanna be greedy and let him go on thae cheap next summer,that's their choice

Not really expecting much at this point but it seems like it'll be either Toby or Maguire are gonna come in,its looked that way for a few weeks

Godin aint leavin, if he aint go to Juve for the release clause and then some earlier he aint goin to a deunct man u for the release clause lol.

Let's be real guys, Barca can't afford Pogba.

The player swap offers they're making remind me of the offers I would lodge when my transfer budget was low in FIFA Manager Mode.

That Neymar money dried up a long time ago.

Interestingly, Kepa was Lopetegui's u19 keeper back in the 2012 u19... He stopped PKs from my mans Titi Boi & Kondogbia in the semis & helped propel Lopetegui's side to the u19 chamionship... Jese was the top scorerer too... Interesting factoid, I think Juan Mata is the all time scorer for the U19 side from his time in the mid 00s...

I'm on CP time but condolences to you and your family @heggsy . Wishing you and ya fam some peace during a difficult time.

Bakayoko is a clown :lol: I hope he does well on loan. Just needs a bit more work on his game.

Kovacic is a good addition, though I keep hearing different things on a option to buy. RLC decided to still stay which hopefully means he’s ready to compete and contribute.

Apparently Baka's loan is gonna come with an option to buy,seems Chelsea already wanna give up on their Matic replacement

I'd get rid of Morata before Bats but Sarri has other ideas

Dude has been rated a lot in Belgium for a while,him and Tielemans. Amazing that he might end up at Wolves.

:lol:

Why is Bats leaving, we need strikers as it is....

Is someone else coming? Can’t be Fekir at this point.

Anyway Fifahampton just buying up everybody with no second thoughts.

Marcos Silva is gonna have an unrecognizable Everton squad, they might actually play some good footy this year

Silly season :rofl:

I'm sure that's it...:rolleyes

Chelsea's signings recently have objectively been pretty trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom