⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game recognize game

Gigi gets it :pimp:

gigi_1-1024x717.jpg

Conte's gotta be heated seeing Chelsea making all these signings a year after he was told Chelsea couldn't compete in the market with other rich clubs :lol:

sign frenkie and loan him back to ajax for the season if they don't want to let him go yet
he'll be more expensive next year after/if they win the league

60 for guedes... not sure if that's good business for watford.

we got to get a barca vs psg and Madrid vs Juve match up this season

Just watched a vid of all the goals scored at the World Cup, i know it was only a month ago but it brought back memories of being in vegas for that first weekend of matches, waking up early as a mug and meeting up with friends at a house or a pub and drinking pints wayyy too early :lol: i miss it man :frown:

Also, anyone have a Fifa 19 beta code they wont use? Id appreciate it NT fam

It seemed like Zizou’s time at RM had run its course and he knew what he was doing when he stepped down. And when RM had their backs to the wall they pulled a rabbit out of the hat with Lopetegui, who seems on paper to be the perfect fit.

This Kova situation is similar. There was a clear jam in the midfield and Modric is itching to ease into retirement. But you can’t let both him and CR7 depart in one summer. So now you can get another top-class season out of him, while Kova gets a year of needed experience before taking the torch from Luka. And meanwhile the younger Ceballos who was a benchwarmer last season will be ecstatic to step into Kovacic’s vacated role.

Is De Jong really worth the hype?

It seemed like Zizou’s time at RM had run its course and he knew what he was doing when he stepped down. And when RM had their backs to the wall they pulled a rabbit out of the hat with Lopetegui, who seems on paper to be the perfect fit.

This Kova situation is similar. There was a clear jam in the midfield and Modric is itching to ease into retirement. But you can’t let both him and CR7 depart in one summer. So now you can get another top-class season out of him, while Kova gets a year of needed experience before taking the torch from Luka. And meanwhile the younger Ceballos who was a benchwarmer last season will be ecstatic to step into Kovacic’s vacated role.

Agreed that it's a smart move long term,pretty creative way of letting you guys keep both while helping Chelsea sell you guys their no.1

Shrewd stuff from Flo :lol:

Definitely should be interesting seeing Lopetegui relying on his young Spaniards a lot next season,think they'll be up for the task?

Is De Jong really worth the hype?
Absolutely. He really should be on a lot of teams lists for those that need a pivot. He's a lot like Busquets but more physical. Love the way he tackles. He checks all the boxes, passes well, holds onto the ball like he's got glue on his boots, great off the ball, high IQ, terrific passing accuracy, etc. He's ready for the next step up. He's also versatile enough to play CB & play well there too.

In a perfect (fantasy) world, I'd love for Barca to not only get Frenkie for the pivot, but also get Pogba for the attack. The only problem with getting de Jong is what do you then do with Riqui Puig?

For my new Wolves fans ready to rip open the English Establishment.....

Let me introduce to you our manager, Nuno Holy Ghost.....

Here are a few words from him....

PS - He’s the only BLACK manager in the English Premier League. Take that dirty old English FA....

“Being a Wolf means we never give up, we support each other.......

...Now Let’s Do It AGAIN!!!!!!”

#Wolfgang

Last edited:
^great dribbler too
they also say on the team he is a born leader and is already one of the leaders on ajax at such an early age.

PS - He’s the only BLACK manager in the English Premier League. Take that dirty old English FA....

#Wolfgang

All I see is #ValenciaFail2.0...

#Wolfgang

Thought Mou was your favorite PL manager?

Thought Mou was your favorite PL manager?

Maybe circa 2004-2008 and then 2013-15, but not now, hell not. The game passed him by (happens to a lot of managers)...

United need to keep Pogba happy most importantly, sack Mou, and maybe go after Jardim?

Maybe circa 2004-2008 and then 2013-15, but not now, hell not. The game passed him by (happens to a lot of managers)...

United need to keep Pogba happy most importantly, sack Mou, and maybe go after Jardim?

Ah, totally understandable

Let Jardim stay at Monaco for a while. I am very curious to see him and Michael Emenalo working together

A young Portuguese player + Mendes? Hmm I wonder what club that could be...

On the low, Kante, Kovacic and Jorginho would be one hell of a MF on paper...

Cesc can have Baka's spot on the bench

The Wolfpack train can't stop,won't stop

Arsenal should jump on that and reunite Emery with dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom