⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is a cleat to the face never a red?
im really surprised yall out here defending this
Should have been a yellow. Replay clearly shows he had his eye up on the ball as it was descending.

Anyone who plays footy knows that when you look up at the ball as it's coming down, you lose positional awareness. Been in that situation countless times

The REAL question is how is that a red to begin with. It's a soccer play, a legitimate play. If the keeper gets hurt then it's his dumb *** fault.

This is why soccer encourages divers and floppers. We got a bunch of Ginobilis in here. Smh.

These the same type of people to argue against penalty calls after a dive. :lol:

We can blame an attacker but not the keeper? Both had eyes for the ball, both making soccer plays.

It's a YELLOW.

These premier league refs are some Tim Donaghy ****.

I'm not even blaming mane I know he didn't do it on purpose it was an accident but it was still dangerous play intentional or not. Mane went in for a 50/50 ball that both had every right to go for and was about at head height for both players and went in with his boot instead of his head and caught another dude in the face (again unintentional but the outcome was the outcome) It could have seriously permanently damaged the other player if it had been a couple millimeters in another direction. That's the definition of reckless challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent and has to be a red

Last edited:
So if Ederson knocked Mane out would've it been a red? I'm not so sure.

Yes if Mane won the ball first and Ederson took him out in a way that endangered his safety (specifically going in with a high boot when the ball is head level to mirror the situation) it should be a red imo. Ederson especially would have seen red considering it would've been denial of a goal scoring opportunity since in this scenario based off of what happened the keeper was outside the box and the last man.

Last edited:
Just got off work from the game and it was amazing. The fans came out for the first game at the Benz and he energy was awesome. Can't wait to catch a replay of the game. Someone told me Perez finally scored from those random runs into the box he been doing all season :rofl: also so Josef and Garza got on the board I believe :pimp:

soooooooo awesome

Pato doing well for himself in China.

old man Eto'o still got hops in Russia

Against my wishes my parents went to the Arsenal game. My dad met Calum Chambers
IMG_6923.JPG
IMG_6924.JPG

It just had to be this pic for the news article right
IMG_6925.PNG

He really got the sack after 4 games :sick:

Dude was sacked at Inter last year after three months,the way things are trending he'll only last a few weeks on his next job

Man needs to head back to the Eredivisie to get his mojo back and rehab his rep

Palace need to call Big Sam again

De Boer is a terrible manager though. Great player but just doesn't translate to management.

Against my wishes my parents went to the Arsenal game. My dad met Calum Chambers
IMG_6923.JPG
IMG_6924.JPG

It just had to be this pic for the news article right
IMG_6925.PNG
1. Your parents are cool. Your dad is a G. You are not.

2. As a neutral Mane's red card was just. Liverpool supporters all the way tripping. If the situation was reversed they would be crying for a red. @chickenmadras got y'all sipping the crazy kool-aid.

3. Wenger should hire Frank de Boer as an assistant coach

if ederson came flying out of his box and cleated mane in the face ...yes that would be a red card.
liverpool fans in here crying cause they got washed. take the L like a man

and did not know african gawd eto was still in russia :smokin

Bayern CEO really said loyalty is Bayern DNA?

The top comment:

"The way they took away thier rivals' players who did not show any loyalty to their former clubs. Now he's demanding thier loyalty to Bayern. What a joke."

:lol:

Son needs to be a part of this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom