⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hoped that City goalkeeper was so badly hurt he'd never play football again. Very much gutted that he'll be ok. That was really the worst thing about today. Not the score, but the fact the goalkeeper was not seriously injured. I was cheering as he was carried off on the stretcher, hoping for the worst.

He should get a retrospective 10 match ban for feigning injury, getting Mane an unjust 3 match suspension, and cheating to enable a comfortable victory. but he won't. the Man City Sheik will just dip into his Bank Account and make the problem go away.

Man City players really were a disgrace too surrounding the referee begging for the card. ref was put under too much pressure.

Really hope i live long enough to see the oil in the middle east run out. Going to laugh my head off when it does.

the only good from today was seeing The Bitters get snotted 3-0 at Woodsion, and seeing Man Poo throw 2 points away from a winning position. that's it.
What is wrong with you. Wishing serious injury on someone ????

I think its now officially safe to say no one in this thread should respond to the trolling

Tough loss for palace this morning.
Good too see city being a little more ruthless with the win. Sane still my mans
United unlucky against stoke

The only other game i got to see some of was the tottenham match. A big club needs to throw some money at Erikson.

flyeed flyeed i know you like theo but i just don't see what you see in him. he's athletic but that's all i get from him

He's played tentatively so far and without the freedom he felt in Alaves, but he's a teenager in RM playing behind Marcelo. That lineup yesterday was awful and awkwardly had him and Marcelo sharing the flank. There was a time where Carvajal didn't look too hot for RM and now he's the total package at RB. If LB doesn't work out he can be converted to a CB like Ramos.

I thought he stood out last season in that league match against Barca before he recklessly injured Vidal. Also had a cracking free kick goal against them in the Copa del Rey final.

He hasn't looked good so far but it's still very early and he's still very young.

Sips tea. I can't wait to revisit some of these chat schift posters. Mans know that red card changed the tide of the game. I'll give them a past considering that Liverpool turned around and bent over shortly afterwards.

I really hoped that City goalkeeper was so badly hurt he'd never play football again. Very much gutted that he'll be ok. That was really the worst thing about today. Not the score, but the fact the goalkeeper was not seriously injured. I was cheering as he was carried off on the stretcher, hoping for the worst.

He should get a retrospective 10 match ban for feigning injury, getting Mane an unjust 3 match suspension, and cheating to enable a comfortable victory. but he won't. the Man City Sheik will just dip into his Bank Account and make the problem go away.

Man City players really were a disgrace too surrounding the referee begging for the card. ref was put under too much pressure.

Really hope i live long enough to see the oil in the middle east run out. Going to laugh my head off when it does.

the only good from today was seeing The Bitters get snotted 3-0 at Woodsion, and seeing Man Poo throw 2 points away from a winning position. that's it.
You are a sad excuse for a human being

dont know what's worst chickens trolling or flyeed having arguements with himself about madrid

I thought this was a discussion board :nerd:

Also gotta remember we consolidated different team/league threads all into one, so sometines I make posts knowing that at most 1 or 2 RM fans will read it. Or zero and I just need to vent :lol:

There's definitely a shift here though when chicken's paragraphs of trolling are getting thoroughly read with serious responses :lol:

Abovelegit and psk rolling in their huddler graves

IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG

My view! And Dembele coming on.

I was just thinking of dude today, wondering where he would end up. But this is real encouraging. Under Pep and the defenders that they have, kid will flourish

If he gets to see the light of day...

Remember Matt Miazga?

I thought this was a discussion board :nerd:

Also gotta remember we consolidated different team/league threads all into one, so sometines I make posts knowing that at most 1 or 2 RM fans will read it. Or zero and I just need to vent :lol:

There's definitely a shift here though when chicken's paragraphs of trolling are getting thoroughly read with serious responses :lol:

Abovelegit and
psk rolling in their huddler graves
honestly was just messing with you, since no one was acknowledging your in-depth analysis of Madrid's current form. I appreciate everyone in here, even chickens BUT doesnt mean I can't drag you in the process

So Matt Richie got away with a high boot to the head today that was arguably worse than Mané's yesterday,he only got a yellow...

The suspicious, illegal money-laundering operations who own Man City, Man Poo, and Chelsea now prevents anyone else winning the title bar the season when everyone let Leicester win it for a laugh.

If i wasn't English, i would not bother with The Premier League. It's corrupt. Every single match official takes bribes. I know this for a fact.

John W Henry & FSG, i am not big fans of generally, but they are honest law abiding businessmen. we do not pay for results like Man City, Chelsea & Man Poo do.

The world now knows Mane did not deserve a red card. now we all know this for a fact. but it will not get recsinded because Manchester City will pay for it not to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom