⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
parents at this game. pretty sure if my dad met chica he'll be the happiest mexican in east London ever:lol::pimp:

What's up fellas? I'm still in Buenos Aires, have a flight back home tomorrow morning if Miami International Airport opens. Been reading through the thread when I can, but don't have much to contribute since I haven't watched any European footy since I've been here.

But it wasn't a red
20170911_112236.png
are we going to ignore the fact that mans really got a damn happy face tattoo behind his ear? :stoneface:

wow...according to fifa 18 higuain is a top 10 player in the world.

Once I saw this post I X'd out of the thread and got back to work, because I knew if I looked at the ratings I'd get angry and derailed from what I should be doing. But now I can't focus. I take this ish way too seriously :lol: Going to peep the ratings now, brace yourselves for a rant

I'm still surprised that someone got the sack before Bilic

His bosses have been taking shots at him in the press :lol:

What's up fellas? I'm still in Buenos Aires, have a flight back home tomorrow morning if Miami International Airport opens. Been reading through the thread when I can, but don't have much to contribute since I haven't watched any European footy since I've been here.
soft.0.gif

Once I saw this post I X'd out of the thread and got back to work, because I knew if I looked at the ratings I'd get angry and derailed from what I should be doing. But now I can't focus. I take this ish way too seriously :lol: Going to peep the ratings now, brace yourselves for a rant
I believe FIFA overall rating take position into calculation. Similar to a 86 kicker in Madden is not better than 84 QB. In game stats are more indicative as oppose to the overall stat. Low dribbling, passing, defense for a striker is not gonna matter as much as it would for a MF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom