⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike at it again :lol:

IMG_20170912_090357.jpg

another template from nike....which i welcome with open arms cause our 1st kit is cot damn disgrace.
it looks like messi's baby boy designed it.

inter :smokin

I may be part of the minority but I don't have anything against Nike using the same template for all the third kits. I wish they had more unique offerings for teams' home and away kits but even adidas makes third kits all under the same pattern (see Bayern and United's third being the same from 15/16).

That being said, I'm not a big fan of the 'camo' myself but that Barca kit is clean and Galatasaray's goes hard.

After a few years, I rather see some individuality and uniqueness of teams 3rd kits. I find this years pretty bland and boring.

I feel like i need to see the third kits in person. The camo if it is subtle can be nice. But if it is all reflective and super noticeable then pass.

just noticed costa

wenger :lol:
arsenal will always be a joke until he leaves
hope he renews his contract

oh and Mane has a 3 match ban...

still wasn't a red though
FA has it out for liverpool too :smh:

Deff think it's a red.. know he was going for the ball and there was no malice on his part but according to the rules, it's a red. That said, I agree it shouldn't be a 3 match ban.

Should have had the door closed on Wenger, looking through a window. He ain't walking through that door again.

Think imma run dual screen with Juve v. Barca and Celtic v. PSG. But with the luck we get sometimes both games will be duds and Sporting and Olympiakos gonna end up being the game of the day :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom