⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it's the truth....you talking about me saying Liverpool this and Liverpool that when I'm not even the guy who was talking about Liverpool or all they fans that was someone else and you quoting me talking about I was saying that.
I quoted your post Cause I group all you City group thinks in one basket. Afterall, all y'all posts sound the same.

subbed off my dude... for Ayew:lol:
I gave Bilic way too much credit for that Campaign when they first got Payet.I felt like they could've used Renato Sanchez.Not sure why they didn't go after him.

Huddersfield did well, they gave up 2 unlucky goals IMO.

Now finally onto some CL Footy tmrw. Barca v. Juventus. #10 ranked Higuain v. #2 Messi and #3 Suarez according to EA Sports :lol:

So glad I got FS2 in HD, just found out they are showing Man U v. Basel on FS1. Sorry to my bros that have to watch the Barca/Juve match in SD :smh:

Now finally onto some CL Footy tmrw. Barca v. Juventus. #10 ranked Higuain v. #2 Messi and #3 Suarez according to EA Sports :lol:

So glad I got FS2 in HD, just found out they are showing Man U v. Basel on FS1. Sorry to my bros that have to watch the Barca/Juve match in SD :smh:
makes no sense

A tip for improved picture, if you have the option, is to cast it or use hdmi from your laptop onto your tv. It's a little annoying but worth knowing who actually has the ball.

Lol why are you guys still bickering off the red card

It happened. End of story. I know some of the Liverpool fans here are obnoxious, but jeez, we get the point.

*Ahem*

Neymar is ranked #3 sir

Belic's job is safe for another week

Niko_Bellic.jpg

Lol why are you guys still bickering off the red card

It happened. End of story. I know some of the Liverpool fans here are obnoxious, but jeez, we get the point.
The fact that we are supposedly nobodies, we sure seem to Russel Jimmie's. We have man's in here reporting us, coming out of face talking like they are real hooligans yet we are obnoxious for not rolling over to y'all. The OG posters in here were good with the bantz, these other cats are way down in their bag crying and throwing temper tantrums cause we don't agree to their opinion.

Bruh your last sentence just sums up the whole red card controversy. You crying because your opinion isnt valid to anyone besides your circle.

Always squirming around the main point.
OG posters dont even post in here because of your epic holy bantz and the culture thats routine here. I mean there was Jada and that one Chelsea fan who were obnoxious but they took the criticism when it was given or they stopped posting, you still in here pleading for us to say it was a yellow and Man City should of lost.

lets just say it was a yellow and they really only lost 2-0...that better?
i think they can add some asterik in the record books somewhere

Bruh your last sentence just sums up the whole red card controversy. You crying because your opinion isnt valid to anyone besides your circle.

Always squirming around the main point.
OG posters dont even post in here because of your epic holy bantz and the culture thats routine here. I mean there was Jada and that one Chelsea fan who were obnoxious but they took the criticism when it was given or they stopped posting, you still in here pleading for us to say it was a yellow and Man City should of lost.
You're fooling yourself. You want us to bow down and say praise sheik money City. We don't care.Whenever y'all post it sounds like y'all seeking recognition. Insecure selves. Own up to your glory hunting oil money buy the refs club and stop sounding like you want us to recognize you. We don't rate you , so you're upset and complaining and using the card decision as a scapegoat for your true feelings. The funny thing is, I chalked it up and forgot about it, but y'all so russled, I come in here and just laugh and carry on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom