⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony starts :pimp:

Looking forward to seeing Lindelof get some burn

Ashley Young starting CL matches in 2017 though,what a time

*just realized Pog is rocking the armband tonight :smokin

Last edited:

1. So glad to have United CL footy back in my life. I hope Tony goes out there and does some serious work tonight. He needs to make that LW spot his.

2. Young starting at RB can be a good thing, especially with ability to get forward. I've seen him perform well in the position, just hope that he doesn't have a major blunder..LOL

3. I'm excited to see Lindelof play. The kid showed some good signs in pre-season.

dembouz getting his first start against juve :smokin
semedo getting his first champs league start :smokin
the right side of our squad went from pedestrian to extremely fast..i think it's still a gamble though cause semedo and dembouz have yet to really build a partnership on the flank

feel bad for deolefeu...he honestly deserves to start. has been an absolute gem for us.
dembouz must've been showing out in training :nerd:

Semedo doesn't have CL experience with Benfica?

Some good matchups ttoday,wish United played tomorrow :lol:

Semedo doesn't have CL experience with Benfica?

Some good matchups ttoday,wish United played tomorrow :lol:
he does. i meant with barca...he actually went up against dembele if i recall correctly
huge test for these young boys...hope they rise to the occasion.
i think semedo will be fine as there is less pressure but dembouz has a lot on his shoulders right now.
from everything i've heard from deschamps and tuchel though...dembouz has no damns to give about the spotlight

dembouz getting his first start against juve :smokin
semedo getting his first champs league start :smokin
the right side of our squad went from pedestrian to extremely fast..i think it's still a gamble though cause semedo and dembouz have yet to really build a partnership on the flank

feel bad for deolefeu...he honestly deserves to start. has been an absolute gem for us.
dembouz must've been showing out in training :nerd:

I'm torn this match. I always want to see Buffon flourish, but i want Dembele to flourish as well.

he does. i meant with barca...he actually went up against dembele if i recall correctly
huge test for these young boys...hope they rise to the occasion.
i think semedo will be fine as there is less pressure but dembouz has a lot on his shoulders right now.
from everything i've heard from deschamps and tuchel though...dembouz has no damns to give about the spotlight
Oh kk yea makes sense :lol:

It's a much different looking Barca squad than the one that got wrecked by Juve a few months back,there's m,ore balance it feels. Doubt we'll see a lopsided scoreline for either team

Oh kk yea makes sense :lol:

It's a much different looking Barca squad than the one that got wrecked by Juve a few months back,there's m,ore balance it feels. Doubt we'll see a lopsided scoreline for either team
theres no way we can be that bad lucho isn't here to start mathieu :smh:
only to be subbed off at half time

still can't believe that ******* decision

Just came in to see the starting lineups. Sucks to be working at this time. Guess I'll have to watch the recording when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom