⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these scrubs complaining about everything. You have the lead, close it out like how winners do. Never been there before.

Barmby sending crosses back to Leicester City with those awful attempts.

The amount of fouls Houston got away with is criminal. Not the only reason we lost but a big advantage to have Elis and Torres taking our captain down every 5 minutes.
Disgusting, something Seattle would resort to. I hope the East feasts on either of these scrub *** teams. Rooting for Toronto.

Those cool anni kits...
Juventus+v+Benevento+Calcio+Serie+hPMj6NZoErtx.jpg

Juventus+v+Benevento+Calcio+Serie+n6XpRGpJDEzx.jpg

Grown *** men getting so upset over a game will always be pathetic to me. It's always the people that have nothing else going for them in life that react the most violently :lol: Imagine explaining to your wife/children/employer that you're in jail/banned for life because you hopped barriers to fight a player or because you threw objects at him from the stands? Like damn if only dudes had this much passion for meaningful @#%@ in life. Get your boos/whistles in and go home

Dayum... Roman’s right hand man at Chelskie Michael Emenalo has resigned from his technical director position....

Is it just me or does Uri Omovich from Guy Ritchie’s Rock N Rolla reminds me of Roman...

Ain’t nobody tryna join Ligue 1.

League is mad buns.

I could make the roster for Angers.

Emenalo is probably moving on to coaching.

I'm not sure how to feel. His resume with transfers can be looked at either way, he's brought both good and bad players to the squad.

Now with that being said I can only see a Chelsea person in his seat, knowing Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom