⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could legit watch it on repeat for a solid 2-3 minutes. Its that damn good.
left footers>>>>>

Can’t wait until mine comes in. :smile:
didn't yo lyin' *** say you were done with jerseys?
K9vAJz1.png

Also if you haven't noticed, I'm not one to praise jordi alba or busquets because of their racist history. I hope both drop dead to be honest. If you've ever noticed, I don't spell their names with caps as my own personal protest. The few times you'll see caps is because my dam mobile auto corrects. I haven't even referred to Hannibal's given name in years.

Cheers dude... prem football is still crap though... :wink:
What about Pep who didn't want to punish Busquets because he was a ice boy from home. Also not going argue further but EPL is far from crap. If La Liga was structured more like the EPL, it wouldn't be a two horse league.

Also from personal experience, being a east African Muslim, Spain is one of the most racist countries. They practically erased all the Muslim history in that country.

:rofl:What does the terrible behavior of lamp have to do with whether or not the racism is worse in the prem or La Liga? You've always had a ax to grind with me because I poo poo the prem. Let go of that hate dude. Holding grudges is terrible for your mental & physical health. Life is too short.

I've never ever sat silent about racism. Shoot, one of my favorite pastimes in my teens was picking fights with nazi skinheads...

I'm a bit of a history buff. I read voraciously. Some noted historians argue that racism in Europe most likely originated in Spain because of their exploration of the middle east & Africa setting up the slave trade & trading routes. I happen to agree. I've held this belief for years so why would I not agree there is racism in La Liga?

Having said that, I've never experienced racism while visiting Spain myself. I don't think the prem has any more or less racism than La Liga. I think it's proly equal. I do think the prem likes to think it doesn't have a problem & I think La Liga really doesn't give a crap. I mean both leagues will take punitive action when incidents occur but there is a lot more both can do.

Also, Liga prez tebas is facist pro Franco right winger so we can guess where he stand in matters of race & nationalism.

Also if you haven't noticed, I'm not one to praise jordi alba or busquets because of their racist history. I hope both drop dead to be honest. If you've ever noticed, I don't spell their names with caps as my own personal protest. The few times you'll see caps is because my dam mobile auto corrects. I haven't even referred to Hannibal's given name in years.

Cheers dude... prem football is still crap though... :wink:

As I live in England going to post a reply to this.

Racism in Spain is still bad and a hell of a lot worse then in England. In fact England has came so far in terms of racism over the last 30 years that it is probably the least racist country I have visited or been to (and i'm not just being biased). In the 80's we got alot of Carribean influence to the country and it was probably the best thing to happen in terms of advancing race relations here. I'm not saying there is no racism here anymore as unfortunately there is, but it is getting better all the time. Spain still has huge race problems and I have seen it on many occasions (I used to visit Spain nearly every year).

In regards to the football stadiums, the 70's and 80's were terrible in England for racism. Some clubs like Everton had to do a hell of a lot to move away from that once the 90's hit and going forward today. My dad said he used to see Banana's get thrown when he went to away games as a United fan. You would never ever see that now here.

So my conclusion is England is nowhere near Spain in terms of racism anymore.

:rofl: :rofl:

If someone told me Nigo and Pharrell had a hand in designing the kit I might believe them :lol:

So Evertons new majority stakeholder says that Cholo is his top managerial target...

I like the ambition but its doubtful to say the least,still better than some of the names being mentioned as frontrunners like Big Sam :lol:

LOL nzuri, I was born in Nairobi. Mom was from Eastleigh, Pop grew up closer to the Uganda boarder (forgot spelling of the city) but he had houses in South C, Nairboi. You Somalian?

Yea don't ask me to say much else in Swahili,I remember just the basic greetings mostly because of that Jambo Bwana song :lol:

I remember there were a bunch of Somali's around Eastleigh. West African mostly, Togolese and Beninois on my Pops side. Lived there for a bit since he worked nearby in Tanzania. Nairobi's definitely one of my fav cities on the continent,tough to ever be bored there :lol:

Yea don't ask me to say much else in Swahili,I remember just the basic greetings mostly because of that Jambo Bwana song :lol:

I remember there were a bunch of Somali's around Eastleigh. West African mostly, Togolese and Beninois on my Pops side. Lived there for a bit since he worked nearby in Tanzania. Nairobi's definitely one of my fav cities on the continent,tough to ever be bored there :lol:
I'm Kenyan and barely speak Swahili lol. I used to be really good but didn't grow up around any Kenyans here. Yea a lot of Somali's migrated to Eastleigh during late 80's. Nothing like watching footy there on a sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom