⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celta
Pereira picked an awful time to go on loan, between the injuries and lack of form in the MF, he would've gotten a bunch of pt this season.

Of course hindsight is 20/20 :lol:

Was that Pereira’s choice though? He’s perfect where he is though in the best league in the world playing for the team playing the best football in Europe right now.

Yea he wanted playing time and didn't think he'd get it outside of cup games and I guess he's gotten some but he hasn't really been starting as many games for Los Che as he did at the start of the season. He's still looked good when he does get pt

He's def in a good situation right now but I'm speaking as a United fan :lol:,would've loved to have him as an option off the bench during this last little stretch

Great first 20 minutes, got completely dominated the other 70. Our midfield is so poor. Mkhi has been **** all season and genuinely plays like he doesn’t give a ****. Complete lack of effort in duels and offers nothing going forward.

These last couple of performances highlight why I said I wanted Morata over Lukaku in the summer.

Originally i had rated Morata over Lukaku, however they’ve been rather equal to start this year. Morata got the service today that Lukaku didn’t and made a fantastic goal, which i think Lukaku is capable of as well.

I told ya’ll abou Mkhi... he’s the same animal as ozil. They aren’t superstar players but valuable pieces if you assemble a good team. They’re not meant to lead by example as a leader or by consistency of stellar play. They are reflective of the teams they’re on. If the team is subpar, they will be subpar.

Morata looks so much taller on the pitch than 6’2”... Maybe bcs everyone is proly 5’5” or so... he looks like 6’8”-6’11”... Man I love how Bailey plays. He does all the “dirty” lil tricks that veteran players should now & executes them flawlessly.

Originally i had rated Morata over Lukaku, however they’ve been rather equal to start this year. Morata got the service today that Lukaku didn’t and made a fantastic goal, which i think Lukaku is capable of as well.

I rate both of them highly, it’s just Morata is more suited to being isolated (better hold up play, passing and dribbling).

"I have to say that Fellaini was fantastic for me, his fellow players, for the fans, for the team, for the club. He was injured for weeks, he trained yesterday for the first time with the team and he put himself on the line, ready to come in and help in case the team needed him. So I am really pleased with him and I didn’t want to go without saying that about Marouane."

Conte mentioned that respect has to be earned on the pitch :lol:

Conte doesn't know if Luiz has future at Chelsea :frown:
Christensen had to break into the line-up on a permanent basis eventually. I thought Cahill would've been the one to get dropped though but then again Conte loves Gary.

Now would be a pretty good time for Benz to get charged for extortion involving young prostitiutes

I like that RM is using the flanks more. Looking more like a conventional 4-4-2.

Just think they could be better with Ceballos out there or Theo Hernandez to push Marcelo forward, who has been shutting off defensively in the second half of matches.

Damn I didn’t know puma got that deal. Shows the decline of the club

United have been so poor lately. Team should not be this dependent on one player. Chelsea fully deserved/earned that win. Never been happier for an international break, I need a break from this ****.

I think he needs to move away from this two man midfield or slotting mkhi in there. Has not worked. We looked much better at end of the game with a 4-3-3. I knew what we were getting when we hired Jose, and we all accepted it because he brings trophies.. but the writing is there for his eventual departure.

Think mhki has been poor but it’s because the type of football we are playing. He’s a player that needs a lot of opportunities.. he can’t be relied on to defend all game and then switch and be this creative genius out of no where. I will be interested to see how we play when pogba is back.. seems a lot of us are using that as an excuse for Jose/United

Didnt get a chance to watch any of the matches live but what a bunch of good results all over the Prem.

Son all time goal scorer for an Asian player in the Premier League, flourish my dude :pimp:

Everton finally getting 3 points, they deserve to be out of relegation tbh. Played City up until the final whistle and was toe to toe with United until they gassed out late.

Called the City match perfectly. People in here saying the refs gave us a win :rofl:
FOH. Best club in the Premier League, we didnt get where we are because of the refs. We could of, should of had 4, 5, 6 goals in the back of the net. Arsenal played a hell of a match tho, Wenger had his tactics wrong but the players played well besides the defensive lapses. Silva was offsides tho, that last goal was harsh. GG Arsenal fans.

Good results from Stamford Bridge too. City gaining more ground to allow some mishaps in the upcoming Dec/Jan nightmare stretch of matches. Cant wait for Dec 10th already. United will have Pogba back and bar any injuries from either side there will be no excuses when either team loses or draws.

Asensio MOTM

Delivered a pacey dipping corner for the first

A signature bomb for the second

And then was the real architect of the third goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom