⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
plastic saint germain
bunch of betas over there letting neymar run that club

PSG better win the champs league cause they are selling their soul for it.
and we all know neymar aint staying in paris for the rest of his career

Highly doubt that trophy will be lifted this year, but they are definitely bending over backwards. Dude hasn't even lifted a trophy yet.

But thats what happens when you put a dudes face on the Eiffel Tower..

Neymar will be there through at least the 2022 world cup. QSG paying him too much to leave.

Neymar thinks he's bigger than PSG and Ligue 1.

Wasn't an issue when he played for a legendary club like Barcelona in an top league like La Liga.

Neymar did it backwards. He should have played for a lower club like Man U, Juve, etc. Then moved to Barca or Madrid

Thanks man!

If any of you ever need an attorney in Florida, hmu

Congratulations man!!!

wpid-https3a2f2f38-media_-tumblr-com2fe62b45c6682dc9ca6679513b0ca97c452ftumblr_n7j48fzgrx1rr7t27o1_400.gif

...then I just remembered who you support.

Going to London for the first time, staying in the SOHO area. Any recommendations for food, drinks, sight seeing? Going to the Emirates for the North London Derby. Any recommendations for pre and post match festivities?

I'll also be in Paris for PSG v Celtic and Madrid for Real v Malaga. Appreciate any recommendations for both those cities as well.

I used to work in London so I can help if you need.

If you are in Soho go to Bar Termini if you can (does get busy so you may need to book). It does cocktails and great coffee and the way they mix the drinks and presentation is fantastic. Really recommend that. Go to Covent Garden on a Friday evening, That is great for laid back drinks and some cool food places. Used to love heading there after work on a Friday. If you are into movies try and go to The Electric in Shoreditch. You get foot rests, luxury seats and cool mini tables each to put drinks etc on while you watch the film, honestly the most comfortable cinema ever. Shoreditch I prefer for nightlife although it is getting a bit hipster these days. Sightseeing wise there is a Madame Tussuads in Soho if you are in to that. Aside from that there is the obvious things such as Oxford Street for shopping (NikeTown is there to), London Eye, BigBen, Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace.

One bit of advice is use the tube. Having used the tube in alot of major cities in the world I still think London has the best to this day. Don't pay for cabs unless it's late night and you don't want to risk the tube.

If there is anything else you want to know give me a shout. I can help a bit with Madrid to as I have been to quite a few Atletico Madrid games and been to the Bernabeu a few times. It is the best football stadium I have ever been to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom