⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ngolo Kante about can't ride a roller coaster and he's a top 3 player in the epl

Kante would be the first player I'd buy if I were a football director... I'd want Umtiti behind him along with David Alaba & Nick Semedo at fullback spots... Not sure who I'd get for the other center half...

Ander to Atleti on a free has supposedly already been agreed to...:emoji_thinking:

Emery's got all the pressure on his back

Last edited:
The Conte rumor doesn't make sense. Neymar is already rumored to be pissy about Emery's style of managing. Conte ain't any easier.

Seems Jose is angling for the PSG job with his recent remarks -

“The other day my son decided to go and watch a match in Paris rather than Manchester. Why Paris?

“Because right now Paris has something special. There’s a magic about the place, youth, and quality. It’s fantastic.”

:rofl:

If you're looking to appease a diva on the squad, hiring Conte or Jose is the wrong route to go.

DORoPMdXkAAfDY6.jpg

Dida,Cannavaro,Seedorf,Zizou and El Fenomeno for me

Was torn over choosing Thuram or Gattuso :lol:,both 2 of my faves

it's funny just thinking about the headlines that would come from conte/mou and neymar.

I'm actually okay with losing Mou. Dude needs to bounce back and he can do it with PSG. Also with MU, although that would take time. Which I think the club would be patient with, but Mou wouldn't be.

I think United needs a manger whose peak would be coaching a team like MU. This way he's here to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom