⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rolleyes

Those say no to racism banners and patches ring real hollow when UEFA rarely ever does a damn thing to punish clubs and supporters guilty of this kind of stuff...:smh:

It's a joke really

That's sick. As a Roma fan I would have loved to see us get a fine or something. Sure they are fans but it comes to a point were the club has to step in and stop it. Plus Rudiger was a tank for us in the back. Respect that man!

:rolleyes

Those say no to racism banners and patches ring real hollow when UEFA rarely ever does a damn thing to punish clubs and supporters guilty of this kind of stuff...:smh:

It's a joke really

Highlights the reason why last week, while everybody was snivelling that 4x world champion Italy wasnt going to Russia, I was more than happy about it.

**** their entire footballing society and culture as long they're the poster boys of racism in the game.

Highlights the reason why last week, while everybody was snivelling that 4x world champion Italy wasnt going to Russia, I was more than happy about it.

**** their entire footballing society and culture as long they're the poster boys of racism in the game.

Same. This also why I refuse to give a ***# about Serie A

UEFA being corrupt scumbags is inescapable, but at least in the Premier League, the FA deals with racist incidents severely to prevent them from happening again.

Serie A is Russian League status to me at the moment.

Same. This also why I refuse to give a ***# about Serie A

UEFA being corrupt scumbags is inescapable, but at least in the Premier League, the FA deals with racist incidents severely to prevent them from happening again.

Serie A is Russian League status to me at the moment.

Preach

l277xbvykkSPsIRLFoo_U-z9DYg4lzN42ggwqiN9g-OMYzGM3TmrI1coEyTfohrEeYp3wCFDdgmZbGofFeD8HMGzJhmQA7cxZdbkDcHaZfbm7yrHGk1IQhUzQtEM9iEQ1BtWtVJwmFOO2vsfbUBOs0FQE6GKqh6rGVXrv1BTF5DU2uZ-O_wju6ZcsSgofy7mM4had-VWfzSpRjop404uqv50lAV6RV_g5MnRSGagS8oLqoI8vpFOpj1Xx_YjH8P92RNnIGn2U1yrSLgzzSPRC9vu5h1fj7trcYRnTPbKWJ_PAvKKVxOhGKlPy-MbH9K9paqHmxIgg2O_3x6RiNhjlCKVfwNluoYZO34O7VZ4H4duUJcJCh8VbxSYLa7lMrXajjrxJUR8-JRmztskPF4G9qhQP_eTLqub-TPg1C03XwxtQN1yS7_vu0wFFi-er-wg820OFhf3fr4ySQigZiFXtKPtAyXc4BGNJ6jbz7-_E0VGLWP9pHvE-NB1jChxGJ4MQkIRsZQ0l1Ce-BdmIFWG_3YS9th9QNjR-zARHiIgoJs5MHRCy1ryHwTh82dZ-sgbY9aHjdJJiZQi_sc1miNV5EvTv55GEdQ0O6FNbk0yFg=w1080-h603-no

match ready :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom