⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning still heated about that pogba red.

Is there like some kind of appeal process?

There are appeals though I don’t think this one will get overturned. I don’t disagree with the red but I don’t think it was intentional (not exactly sure what Bellerin was doing?) and it looked worse in slowmo.

I saw something say he’d be out three games though? was there a rule change I missed or I thought you only missed the next game on the heels of a red?

ezgif-4-981a685a9f.gif

717fhz.gif
:pimp: :pimp:

Pogba deservedly out. Scumbags gonna scum. Talking reckless earlier this week and then go out and do what he did on the field, terrible.

lmao what he said was basically tongue in cheek.. not sure why all these fans so upset? We say way worst everyday. He's competitive, you take all the advantages you can get.

another great weekend for soccer. City need a big win...sick of these heart attack wins. But stoked for the Derby next weekend. Its a shame Pogba will be out always love watching the best play the best.

Real had a chance to gain ground and again couldn't score

Its early and not thinking clearly, but what I sum it up as he could have f'ed with the results of that game under the guise of reffing, but he didn't and let it naturally play out and he's also outting himself as a Chelsea Stan or someone who just hates Tottenham.

lmao what he said was basically tongue in cheek.. not sure why all these fans so upset? We say way worst everyday. He's competitive, you take all the advantages you can get.
United stans are the equivalent of Trump Supporters. Y'all man's came out and said some vile schift and instead of condemning him, you're endorsing him and justifying what he said. Disgrace.

I don't really find anything wrong with what Clattenburg said. He basically said he didn't give Tottenham red cards that game. If he wanted to he could have and then Tottenham would have had an excuse on why they didn't win the league.

Seems like what happens every NBA and NFL playoffs. The refs eat the whistle. Things that would be called in the regular season don't get called in the playoffs because you want the game to be decided on the pitch/court/field. I mean i don't really like it i wish it was consistent all the time...but i get it

Me neither,although I could see where Spurs fans would feel some way,dude was subtly clowning them :lol:. He didn't say anything false though

even as a barca fan, something doesn't sit right with me the way yall trying to out benz like that
he deserves more respect imo

Word,he's not the only one who's been out of form on that team but he's become the lightning rod during their early season struggles

even as a barca fan, something doesn't sit right with me the way yall trying to out benz like that
he deserves more respect imo
I know have I given him his respect for his work countless times, but it's been almost two years of play like, and he's still starting, they let Morata because of him and RM thought they were getting Mbappe. I dont see any other solution.

Whose mans?

I don’t see anything wrong with these comments. Refs are human and will always have some kind of bias. The good ones don’t let the bias get in their way though.

Anyway, it’s not like he rigged the game.

I know there’s going to be a lot of fake outrage over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom