⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course you two find issue with what i said.. i'm just being honest, ive seen worst said in here by supports, yet mans got the nerve to be all offended when a player says it? what he said was dumb and even more ironic that he turned around and got a red..

you reaching with that dumb- *** trump supporters comment.
When it's said in here by another poster,it's condemned. Your man's said it and you're here talking bout it's tongue and cheek. It ain't a reach because it's true. You're justifying it and playing it off as just locker room talk. As I said before, y'all sound very Trump supporter like.

DQPA5rWW0AEnRxS.jpg:large

Yeah..... So.... Napoli decided to dress up as historical figures for their 2018 Calendar shoot:sick:

I think this is the year that Messi or Ronnie should not win the BdO...
Hell no to Martino. #WynaldaIn

:rofl:Wynalda is quite possibly one of the worst color commentator/analyst in any sport. Any of us here in the thread could do what he does because all he offers are hot takes. When he criticizes anything, he offers no solutions as to what should've been done to demonstrate he knows what he's talking about.

I think this is the year that Messi or Ronnie should not win the BdO...

:rofl:Wynalda is quite possibly one of the worst color commentator/analyst in any sport. Any of us here in the thread could do what he does because all he offers are hot takes. When he criticizes anything, he offers no solutions as to what should've been done to demonstrate he knows what he's talking about.
Hey you're describing his pitch to be president of the USSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom