⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dip in form seems to coincide with his part in the black mail attempt of Mathieu Valbuen... Not quite icardi scumbag level but scumbag none the less. Karma is a *****...

United stans are the equivalent of Trump Supporters. Y'all man's came out and said some vile schift and instead of condemning him, you're endorsing him and justifying what he said. Disgrace.

If a City or Liverpool said that, they'd grab their pitchforks and torches

The whole teams been out of form apart from maybe Isco tbh

I know have I given him his respect for his work countless times, but it's been almost two years of play like, and he's still starting, they let Morata because of him and RM thought they were getting Mbappe. I dont see any other solution.
Thats on Florentino for not making contingency plans ahead of the season and expecting his main targets would 100% come.

:lol: That's a false equivalency if I've ever seen one in here... No stans in here are equal to deplorables. Them folks are wretched/rachet *** subhumaniod-mongoloids incapable of free/individual/intelligent thought....

all im saying is benz was yalls starting 9 for every trophy yall have won in the ronnie era
you could ease him out of the starting lineup
but ronaldo/bale are just as much a problem as benz

all im saying is benz was yalls starting 9 for every trophy yall have won in the ronnie era
you could ease him out of the starting lineup
but ronaldo/bale are just as much a problem as benz
bale is out too, you just can't count on him, Ronaldo not going anywhere and we know that

Last edited:
Guess I’m the only one who has issue with what Clats said. Any referee who officiates based on how they will be viewed by the media isn’t fit to referee. He also put the players at risk of injury by letting the tackles fly in with impunity.

Clats calling matches like he Vince McMahon in gorilla :lol:

Guess I’m the only one who has issue with what Clats said. Any referee who officiates based on how they will be viewed by the media isn’t fit to referee. He also put the players at risk of injury by letting the tackles fly in with impunity.

Clats calling matches like he Vince McMahon in gorilla :lol:

Yup.

Makes you wonder how many other matches he did that for.

Oh and I agree about the Clattenburg thing he was wrong for that. At the end of the day he choose not to properly do his job sending off at least 3 Spurs players that deserved reds that day and is admitting that he knew he shouldve but choose not to

If only Clattenberg had reffed the NT Derby over the weekend...:lol:

Easy there, we’re supposed to hate Pogba and be joyful he’s out 3 games for some comments that came off misconstrued because he has such a long history of similarly scummy comments :rolleyes

i think it's weird how much clout these refs have in the BPL
these cats out here more worried about their reputation than anything else

it's weird to me
i know they even do a reality show for the refs in the BPL

El Maestro is too good for us. We don't deserve his talent and passion. Valeri already deserved a statue in this town, but this season he earned his place as the best Timber to ever do it. Proud of his accomplishment, and hope to see him continue for many years to come.

El Maestro is too good for us. We don't deserve his talent and passion. Valeri already deserved a statue in this town, but this season he earned his place as the best Timber to ever do it. Proud of his accomplishment, and hope to see him continue for many years to come.

I can see why Portland loves him so much. Much deserved indeed :pimp:

Valeri is literally a perfect person. Dude even goes to Portland Thorns matches with his daughter and sits with the fans.

United stans are the equivalent of Trump Supporters. Y'all man's came out and said some vile schift and instead of condemning him, you're endorsing him and justifying what he said. Disgrace.

If a City or Liverpool said that, they'd grab their pitchforks and torches

of course you two find issue with what i said.. i'm just being honest, ive seen worst said in here by supports, yet mans got the nerve to be all offended when a player says it? what he said was dumb and even more ironic that he turned around and got a red..

you reaching with that dumb- *** trump supporters comment.

Wait, didn't u post earlier that people who were wishing injuries on other people gotta have personal issues?

Since you’re following my posts closely you should also know I condemned what Pogba said. Wishing injury on another person is messed up and I still stand by that.

However, Pogba made these comments in his non-negative language and has never made any similar comments in the past so I’m not going to completely write him off as scum. If he says something like this again? Then yeah I’ll believe he’s intentional and I won’t support him in the same way but it’s not like he has a track record like the prior poster did in making those sorts of comments.

i think it's weird how much clout these refs have in the BPL
these cats out here more worried about their reputation than anything else

it's weird to me
i know they even do a reality show for the refs in the BPL

Same goes for the officials in the NFL and NBA and the umps in the MLB. These guys all have major egos.

Not following ur posts closely, this was just last week. And I remembered the post cause I agreed with it at the time when people were actually wishing injuries on players. But carry on, ABU right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom