⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Lukaku and Zlatan have beef before, United?
Naa none that I know of :lol:, Ibra was already gone to MLS by the time he got brought in

Kinda happy tbh to have legit bad blood back in the derby again, first time in ages they're both good at the same time so its only fitting.

Was arguably the best rivalry in the world back in the day

Damn they sent Ibra off

Was kind of soft tbh and Barella threw himself down without much contact but he had already been booked for that dust up with Rom at the end of the first half

Naa none that I know of :lol:, Ibra was already gone to MLS by the time he got brought in

Kinda happy tbh to have legit bad blood back in the derby again, first time in ages they're both good at the same time so its only fitting.

Was arguably the best rivalry in the world back in the day

You sure? Didn’t they get Lukaku when Zlatan got injured? They must have been going and seeing each other everyday. Or maybe my timeframe is mixed.

You sure? Didn’t they get Lukaku when Zlatan got injured? They must have been going and seeing each other everyday. Or maybe my timeframe is mixed.

1611695461135.png

Naa you're right actually :lol:

Just felt like Ibra was out of the picture completely after he tore his knee. Yea Rom came the summer before and Ibra went to LA in spring but they barely played together.

When they did think that's when Mou had his Rom RW experiment :lol:

Didn't hear of any beef though

They said that Zlatan publicly said before “I’ll give Lukaku 50 pounds for every good first touch he has...” :lol:

So yea, there has definitely been something there at least for a little while. Lukaku great penalty tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom