⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shurrle had a decent career but definitely expected him and Gotze to have decorated careers similar to Ozil and Muller after Brazil but things didn't really work out.

Wild how most of the XI from that German side are either out of the NT picture entirely now or retired. You only really have Kroos, Neuer and Hummels left as regular staples and even Hummels is on his way to getting the Muller/Ozil/Boateng treatment from Loew

Shurrle had a decent career but definitely expected him and Gotze to have decorated careers similar to Ozil and Muller after Brazil but things didn't really work out.

Wild how most of the XI from that German side are either out of the NT picture entirely now or retired. You only really have Kroos, Neuer and Hummels left as regular staples and even Hummels is on his way to getting the Muller/Ozil/Boateng treatment from Loew

hummels also got "retired" by Low last year along with boateng and muller. still baffling to me that he made that decision himself. This year muller and hummels made TOTS in the bundesliga :lol:

hummels also got "retired" by Low last year along with boateng and muller. still baffling to me that he made that decision himself. This year muller and hummels made TOTS in the bundesliga :lol:
Yea I'm not sure I'd want him being in charge of this up and coming generation of German talent cause he's way too stubborn to adapt tactically towards their strengths imo.

Not to mention he's been the coach for them since the last time they hosted the WC in '06 so I definitely think it's time for some fresh blood at the helm of the mannschaft. I get they like stability and he's achieved a lot and is a German legend but he needs to ride off into the sunset soon if they're gonna get the most of this generation imo.

Even another legend like VDB who was the coach during one of the most dominant runs in international footy ever didn't last as long, he was coach for 8 years compared to 14 for Jogi :lol:

Lowe is nasty sunuvah *****
#NeverForget

tenor.gif

low-bum.gif

:rofl: :sick:

PSG have to go up against better competition if they think they’re going to beat Atalanta. Idk who that team is.

If Pep Fraudiola is really as good as he's hyped to be, he should go to Barca and prove himself.

He got all the credit for what Rijkaard started because Barca was mediocre before he turned that sinking ship around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom