⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think Mourinho is a bad manager. Just look at his CV and it's clear to see he's a winner. It's just that his style doesn't really translate well to the game and players right now, and he is way too stubborn to change.

Wish Schurrle stayed longer at Bridge

If we didn't go after Cuardrado, Schurrle'd celebrate Premier League title with the squad

Just saw Poppa Flo’s rationale for no summer signings. Said he can’t ask his current players to take pay cuts then bring in a new big money signing. Agreed with Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles that we’ll have to treat the likes of Jovic and Hazard, along with Asensio, and maybe even Odegaard as our “new signings.”

Must be nice. Makes 3 big money(plus an additional 7) signings the year before plus have players who were considered throwaway returning from really successful loan spells and still murmuring.

in for West Brom vs Huddersfield. West Brom must win cause if not, Leeds goes up to Da Prem and Brentford's right behind them with a pt difference behind them for that 2nd promotion spot.

Damn so Chelsea is getting like another 30 million for Hazard because RM won La Liga even tho he really didn’t do anything, that’s crazy :lol:

Mourinho really had dude rotting on the bench and calling Pogba a locker room cancer.
Man really tried to convince us that Rash and Tone couldn't play together :lol: :smh:

Ole's man management might be his biggest plus, all the players who were getting the shaft under previous management and were thinking of leaving have been flourishing and enjoying their footy once again under him.

Definitley gets a good amount of credit for the developement of MMA with the trust he's shown in them, it's helped their confidence big time.
The more time passes the more I can see just how bad of a manager Mou is.

NEVER FORGET!!!

Bielsa got such great reputation for winning nothing. It’s weird

He's a coach's coach. It's his philosophy and methods that are so respected.

This is the best writing on tactical theory I've ever read.

image.jpg

He's a coach's coach. It's his philosophy and methods that are so respected.

This is the best writing on tactical theory I've ever read.

image.jpg
Oh I know all about him just one of those ppl where his accolades don’t match his rep

Oh I know all about him just one of those ppl where his accolades don’t match his rep
In a sense it's a little like Sarri when he was at Napoli and how he was one of the most respected managers at the time with the style of attacking footy they were playing despite not having won silverware.

Think Bielsa's rep comes from the way he gets his teams playing beautifully along with him sometimes maniacal and super detailed approach to coaching :lol:

Tifo did a good breakdown on him last year

This build up play here is like the essense of his philosphy

Personally can't wait to watch him in the Prem, just adds another great character to the already stacked collection of managers in the league rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom