⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to checking in on Victor Font in a few years when Messi's not there to carry them and mask internal incompetence anymore. Might be puffing his chest now but he'll be in for a rude awakening :lol:

PSG have to go up against better competition if they think they’re going to beat Atalanta. Idk who that team is.
Yea there's no way they'll be pulling stuff like this off against Atalanta

:rofl: :sick:

Gave that defender the fear of god when he tried to mark him :lol:

Citeh's 3rd kit next season

EdNsFQBXgAEX5d1

It's alright but probably the best of the bunch for their new kits

Not really a legit kit but the new Albiceleste icon kit is gorgeous

Might need to cop for the winter :lol:

Wonder if he'll last longer than Henry, That Monaco job seems cursed ever since they sacked Jardim :lol:

PSG do play two cup finals before the Atalanta match, it's not easiest time to schedule quality friendlies

Last edited:
Looking forward to checking in on Victor Font in a few years when Messi's not there to carry them and mask internal incompetence anymore. Might be puffing his chest now but he'll be in for a rude awakening :lol:

Yea there's no way they'll be pulling stuff like this off against Atalanta

:rofl: :sick:

Exactly what ramos try to do with benz last game. But benz cross the line too soon

with Shurrle retiring at 29 There’s a line in this article where he essentially says: “Football made me rich, but lonely.” Article is in German

first paragraph of article is this:

"The decision has matured in me for a long time," explains the 2014 World Champion in an interview with SPIEGEL. The Ludwigshafen native tells here how he did in the football business. He had often been lonely, just when "the depths were getting deeper and deeper and the highlights less and less". But the football industry did not allow him to show how he really felt: "You always have to play a certain role to survive in the business, otherwise you will lose your job and not get another one either".

From 2015:

"I have a [misalignment/problem/deformity], which affects my muscles. With the consequence that they [harden/stiffen] more easily. My muscles in the buttocks and thigh area are repeatedly blocked, which was partly due to a vertebral problem in the back. By hardening I could no longer perform certain movements without pain and could no longer sprint properly."

would play a Part in retiring I would assume. I don’t like seeing things like this. Another in the same boat with having depression is Götze:frown:

Going to sit this Arsenal/City game out today. Not worth the pain to watch a slaughter like the return game a month ago. Luiz back against this City team? Red card in 10 minutes.

Damn Obama had a golden chance at a 2nd there, they had Ederson out of positon after KDB lost possession just outside of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom