• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@cs02132

18230041-B5E3-4B39-8B21-AD74114EE982.png

AccomplishedUntriedLacewing-small.gif

what were the main differences?
Biggest thing is allowing the head ref to view the monitor on the side of the pitch. some other stuff too

How VAR will change in 2020/21
In July 2020, the International Football Association Board (IFAB) transferred the responsibility of VAR to FIFA. IFAB will continue to work closely with FIFA, especially in terms of the VAR protocol, related Laws and qualification requirements.

There are five key areas that highlight the differences in implementation of VAR in 2020/21:

• Referee Review Area (RRA): Increased use of the RRA, which will be used for subjective decisions in the three key areas - goals, red cards and penalty kicks
  • Goalkeeper encroachment on penalty kicks: The protocol does not allow for tolerance levels, so if the goalkeeper saves a penalty and his foot is over the line then VAR will advise it is retaken. If the goalkeeper is off his line and the ball hits the post or goes over, it won’t be retaken unless the 'keeper has a material impact on the kick being missed
  • Player encroachment on penalty kicks: It is now judged on any part of a player’s body that is on the ground when the kick is taken. So if any part of the foot is on the penalty area or arc line it is encroachment. The player must still have a material impact on the outcome of the kick
  • Offsides: The protocol does not allow for tolerance levels
  • Keeping the flag down for tight marginal offside offences: When an immediate goalscoring opportunity is likely to occur, the assistant referee will keep their flag down until the passage of play is completed. Once the goalscoring opportunity is complete, either a goal is scored or the chance is gone, the assistant will then raise the flag to indicate the initial offence. If a goal is scored the VAR will then review the offside judgement
Technically they allowed the shafted to view the monitor now but I can’t recall that happening more than five times so it wasn’t encouraged by the FA. Now it will be

it’s always funny how people try to vicariously live through Bale as some sort of sticking it to the man. Imagine Gareth Bale going rogue because the “media and fans” (not the club.) Bale is currently beneath Rodrygo in the pecking order which coincided with the start of his antics. Real tried to making him the man after CR left. Benz is the one who assumed that role like a boss. And Gareth crumbled to the other side of the spectrum yet people think there’s something cool about not wanting to travel with the team because you’re less of a contributor than a baby-faced teenager.

Nah y’all been treating your players like ****. ask Casillas ask Ronaldo
Bale just not bending over. He’s been mistreated and under appreciated his whole Madrid career.

vicariously living through bale.
the hell?:lol:
You have called Bale trash countless time when he was good, now he's underappreciated
Outlasting two coaches, and the club's best player in history who didn't like him, on 30 mill pre tax.

Bale Lives Matter

Nah y’all been treating your players like ****. ask Casillas ask Ronaldo
Bale just not bending over. He’s been mistreated and under appreciated his whole Madrid career.

vicariously living through bale.
the hell?:lol:
Gareth won a Real a CL with one of the best goals in the competitions history, and he gets rewarded with benchings and fans whistling him. What a fairy tale ending.

Bale will forever be beloved in my household for his 2013 CDR goal against Barça where he torched Bartra on the wing, running out of play and back in. Man can do no wrong for me.

You have called Bale trash countless time when he was good, now he's underappreciated
Outlasting two coaches, and the club's best player in history who didn't like him, on 30 mill pre tax.

Bale Lives Matter
once again verde...it aint about about me.
im just telling it like it is.

madrid fans are the worst. im not even talking about you and bruce lee on here im talking about the fanbase. it's toxic as hell.
and flo is a scumbag. stop me when im wrong

don't take my trolling to heart. hazard is fat trash btw

Gareth won a Real a CL with one of the best goals in the competitions history, and he gets rewarded with benchings and fans whistling him. What a fairy tale ending.

So do you think when Zidane was drawing up his starting XIs for our successful final push to win the league, that he should have been thinking what team gives me the best chance to win (which he did winning 10 matches in a row,) or who should be rewarded for past accomplishments? Do you think he just has it out for Bale? Do you think Gareth didn’t begin as a starter under both Solari and Zidane? (The two coaches in the season after the CL win.)

If it were about past contributions, our entire XI that won 3 to 4 CL titles each has accomplished just as much if not more than Bale in the same time. But even our most recent BdO winner Modric found himself behind 21 y/o Federico Valverde for most of the season. But whereas Gareth sulked, the older Modric showed grit and told Valverde and Zidane that he’s not going to watch a title be won from the sidelines. You guys glorify weak **** instead of cats like Benz and Luka.

And btw Casillas just gladly came back to work in RM’s front office under Flo. I would have liked a nicer farewell for him, but maybe he realized he shouldn’t have been out leaking things from RM’s locker room to his reporter girlfriend.

once again verde...it aint about about me.
im just telling it like it is.

madrid fans are the worst. im not even talking about you and bruce lee on here im talking about the fanbase. it's toxic as hell.
and flo is a scumbag. stop me when im wrong

don't take my trolling to heart. hazard is fat trash btw
I never said RM hasn't treated players poorly from the Flo to the fans. You guys making Bale a martyr as if he hasn't been pampered by the club in the past or isn't complicit in his current situation is funny.

Benz should have been starting for the French NT in 2018 and he was robbed of a medal because Didier is a dididouchebag and everybody here acknowledges how good he is.
Modric didnt deserve his B'oD.
Bale deserves a pass from the fan base forever. Cheers only. If he's benched so be it. But he got jobbed hard over some petty bs. Dont get me wrong, his antics don't help and I fully appreciate his wild heel turn. Everyone needs a villain. But he didnt deserve the treatment he's gotten the past couple years.

Think most folks are just amused to see the roles reversed with the way Real and their media/fans have treated their stars and legends over the years and seeing one of them pack it in and just say '**** it, I've done enough for y'all ungrateful asses. I'm good just chilling and collecting half a mil a week for it' is a hilarious twist on the usual dynamic :lol:

Btw it's not like Real didn't have enough opportunities to sell him when teams were interested :lol:. They just decided to play hardball for nothing and now it's come back to haunt them

when its all said and done years or decades from now will we look at Bale as a lazy dude taking advantage of his paycheck or a victim in a long line Flo and Madrid culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom