• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
random but :rofl: :rofl:

My dude probably walks into the dressing room like

tenor.gif

:lol:

...and he gets rewarded with benchings and fans whistling him..

Benz should have been starting for the French NT in 2018 and he was robbed of a medal because Didier is a dididouchebag and everybody here acknowledges how good he is.
Modric didnt deserve his B'oD.
Bale deserves a pass from the fan base forever. Cheers only. If he's benched so be it. But he got jobbed hard over some petty bs. Dont get me wrong, his antics don't help and I fully appreciate his wild heel turn. Everyone needs a villain. But he didnt deserve the treatment he's gotten the past couple years.

again, let’s talk about the benchings part. Since you’d think a player who gets paid by his team is above the whistling of fans...

So do you think when Zidane was drawing up his starting XIs for our successful final push to win the league, that he should have been thinking what team gives me the best chance to win (which he did winning 10 matches in a row,) or who should be rewarded for past accomplishments? Do you think he just has it out for Bale? Do you think Gareth didn’t begin as a starter under both Solari and Zidane? (The two coaches in the season after the CL win.)

I used to like Bale, but when you can't respect Zidane, you lose my respect :lol:

Bale also seems mad childish. I wish I could earn tens of millions doing nothing and just moaning about it all day (with intermittent golf)

Gareth is butthurt because he wanted to be paid stupid money in China to take his foot off the gas. And before the deal went through Real made him stick around to see his contract out (regrettably for both parties but it happens.) Other than that the club treated him great and he was always given chances. Now dude lacks the mental fortitude to compete with a fresh off an ACL-tear Asensio and rookie Rodrygo.

I’m done with this topic but whereas you guys think Gareth is cool for not going to City and getting paid to not play, the reality is he wouldn’t play even if he went because he’s not good enough and not part of the team unit. And he knew he’d basically be brought along as an alternate if we had injuries.

Oh no doubt Zizou would've had his *** on the bench but it's legit funny that he's apparently the one who told him naa, I'm good with staying home :rofl:, never seen that ever

**** is anelka smoking

Tbf, he was a problem when he was breaking through so he's not 100% wrong in a sense :lol:

He had the best clubs in the world after him and was at Real by the time he was 20. Even Henry who broke through with him around the same time said he was more talented than him at the time. Just lacked the mentality and drive that separates the legit elite guys over a long period of time from the flashes in the pan.

It's unfortunate how things turned out but by all accounts he had the juice as a young player. Kind of like the likes of Robinho and Adriano having all the talent in the world and having it at their feet as young players but never really living up to that potential and promise.

In Adriano's case he had a lot of other stuff, heavy stuff, outside of football contributing to it but he was on track to become a world beater at one point at Inter.

Def gonna try to watch the Anelka doc this weekend

Nah y’all been treating your players like ****. ask Casillas ask Ronaldo
Bale just not bending over. He’s been mistreated and under appreciated his whole Madrid career.

vicariously living through bale.
the hell?:lol:
Madrid supporters are illogical. The manager has intentionally stifled the player and diminish the player's accomplishments and contributions and they are foolishly agreeing while rubbish players like Vasquez continue to get playing time and praise and they aren't upset about that. Crazy.

Any barca supporters in here besides? i found 2 of these nike barca fleece jackets for $20 in XL. They're pretty thick and warm. Dope jacket. jape jape grabbed one already. Should be about $33 with shipping and tax. Just PM me if you want it otherwise I'll return

4363F83E-870E-44FE-95F4-7699AC27A5E3.jpeg

313E237D-6394-4293-B1BC-F20B8C6122A3.jpeg

when its all said and done years or decades from now will we look at Bale as a lazy dude taking advantage of his paycheck or a victim in a long line Flo and Madrid culture?
As much as I like Bale, I think at this point it’s looking like the former, not a victim.

Regardless of what’s happening right now with Bale I think he’s a legend. He was a catalyst in 4 CL trophies. I hope one day when Bale comes back he’ll be rightfully applauded by the RM fans.

BBC were unbelievable and so much fun to watch. I hope both parties can peace it out eventually.

Oh no doubt Zizou would've had his *** on the bench but it's legit funny that he's apparently the one who told him naa, I'm good with staying home :rofl:, never seen that ever

James did a few weeks ago in la liga. He knew he wasn’t going to get any burn and his ego wouldn’t let him go. The situations parallel each other a lot. Including the part where Zizou knew they no longer had RM level juice way before anyone else did.

Madrid supporters are illogical. The manager has intentionally stifled the player and diminish the player's accomplishments and contributions and they are foolishly agreeing while rubbish players like Vasquez continue to get playing time and praise and they aren't upset about that. Crazy.

lmaooo bro. Vazquez is a meme to Madrid fans (and not in a good way) and “the manager” (what was that guy’s name again?) picking on poor gaweth. dudes really think Zidane would spite himself when he has the most demanding coaching job in the game. If Gareth were still a weapon, if he still wanted to be a weapon, he’d be primed and deployed.

Regardless of what’s happening right now with Bale I think he’s a legend. He was a catalyst in 4 CL trophies. I hope one day when Bale comes back he’ll be rightfully applauded by the RM fans.

BBC were unbelievable and so much fun to watch. I hope both parties can peace it out eventually.

Gareth is a player of legendary moments who had some extraordinary seasons and was part of the group that put RM back on top. But you can’t put him in the legend class when his contributions pale compared to CR. His passion and service to the club is nowhere near Ramos or Marcelo. His consistency is nowhere near Modric.

Gareth began at the David Robinson caliber but spent too many would-be prime years as an injury prone Horry. Without the injuries he would have jetted his way to legendary status. But endless injuries break you mentally, and that’s why you understand why he wanted to just go to China for semi-retirement. But Zidane and Flo thought he might be able to rise like Bugatti did, instead he broke down more.

lmaooo bro. Vazquez is a meme to Madrid fans (and not in a good way) and “the manager” (what was that guy’s name again?) picking on poor gaweth. dudes really think Zidane would spite himself when he has the most demanding coaching job in the game. If Gareth were still a weapon, if he still wanted to be a weapon, he’d be primed and deployed.
I don't worship man, so I'll refer to him as whatever I please. Zidane might be your god, but he ain't mine. The way y'all talk about Bale you'd think he hasn't represented that shirt well over the years. Put some respect on his name. He's had his with injury, but when he's fit, he puts on for y'all as seen over the years.

On to the CL game. I hate to say it but I’m not feeling confident. City are potent in attack and RM feels frail at the back without Ramos. Lacking not just in quality and physicality but also leadership. He’s undoubtedly the heart of the team. And also a threat in the air in big matches.

In big pressure matches, I’ve always felt having big personalities on the pitch helps take pressure off the other guys. In the past, CR, Marcelo, and Ramos would do that. Real is going to need an unexpected hero/leader to rally behind.

Watched some videos with Expressions for the first time. Mans hilarious :lol: :lol:

the other day I imagined how he’d fare as an agent. Negotiating with corporate-type suits on behalf of his clients using his bars. Dude can be an ultimate hype/salesman :lol:

Watched some videos with Expressions for the first time. Mans hilarious :lol: :lol:

He is literally a genius, no lie. :lol:

By far the funniest, wittiest, and clever fan personality I’ve ever heard. Plus his banter is legendary.

he called the Don Robbie “Swole Campbell” before :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom