⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally have no idea why you guys are watching the RM Vs City game. It’s a wrap bro, it was pretty much a wrap before the game.

gotta tune into the final 15 mins of the Juve game instead. They have to score!or they go home.

I literally have no idea why you guys are watching the RM Vs City game. It’s a wrap bro, it was pretty much a wrap before the game.

gotta tune into the final 15 mins of the Juve game instead. They have to score!or they go home.

Wish I can watch that game. I am stuck at work :frown:

CR7 has always been special in the CL knockouts

posting for later

Screenshot_20200806-193257_Twitter.jpg

Whoever at Juventus is responsible for letting Cancelo go for F’in Danilo needs to fired immediately. Juventus miss him sooooo much man.

Cuadrado playing RB.... terrible.

Walp. Didnt watch game but judging from comments. Casemiro was a big issue coming in..

Nothing to like about that the match from the gameplan, mid field, Varane, Hazard, the kits, subs, to the goals given up

:emoji_blue_heart:

Jesus was so good no real bad performances anywhere in the team. Great team performance! Only really one scary moment that was the goal dare I say we controlled the match well for the most part thankfully

Yeah why no Vinny? Interesting choice from zidane. Fun fun game to watch. Kyle Walker was fantastic
Walker easily MOTM that man is something else, defensively a rock going forward today was good making important runs slotting in midfield to help cycle the ball incredible. Man was phenomenal

On the flip side Casimiro was horrible Varane..never seen him that bad ever was shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom