⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo needs to go ahead and make his way to Miami :lol: Becks and Garber going to throw the bag at him and come up with some new ridiculous Garber-bucks rule.

Bro get this MLS crap outta her man :lol: ... I love you bruh but as long as Ronnie is scoring 30 goals a season while continuing to be a top tier athlete - DONT EVEN MENTION THE MLS :lol:

Ronaldo can go to the MLS when he’s 50.

This dude Flo really dropped 100m for 1G + 6A's all season?

200.gif

Too bad Dybala wasn't fit, despite Juve flaws, him and Ronaldo would have been enough

I can see Lyon giving City something to worry about

Too bad Dybala wasn't fit, despite Juve flaws, him and Ronaldo would have been enough

They for sure do. They got clever forwards with pace and midfielders who can play them in quick. could catch us over the top or with a perfect ball through if we aren’t alert

Juve have a non existent midfield

Spine was looking like

46b0b89ff3b6cb90520a938363a3f530.jpg

In reverse all season :lol:

Ron called it in the first leg

*The account that had the video went private it seems but he legit complained about it to Dybala on camera in the tunnel :lol:

No, Dybala and Ronaldo wouldn’t have been enough. I’m sorry but Juventus are realllly terrible. I don’t know if you watched this season but it has been PITIFUL - despite winning the league.

They’re extremely slow and old, they have no fullbacks, their midfield doesn’t give them any production. Ronaldo and Dybala won them Serie A but no way Ronaldo and Dybala could have won them CL.

So the La Liga, EPL and Italian champs are out and the Rof16 isn't even over yet...

Bayern and P$G are on the clock :nerd:

Zizzou never trebled or won 6 trophies in a year
Or set the points record
Etc etc etc
but let’s be real peps development of players is unmatched
Only one of them had Messi though

This dude Flo really dropped 100m for 1G + 6A's all season?

200.gif

Also let’s NOT forget el Presidente Florentino Perez let Ronaldo go because a minor contract 5-10 million dispute (which Ronnie felt rightfully disrespected by).....

Then Flo decided to give the reigns to Gareth Bale, who sucked and became untransferable, Then bought a fat 28 year old Hazard for 100 million. Yuckkkkkk

I said this before, Flo handled the Ronaldo situation the same way Jerry Krause handled the Chicago Bulls. Ego, ego, EGO.

No, Dybala and Ronaldo wouldn’t have been enough. I’m sorry but Juventus are realllly terrible. I don’t know if you watched this season but it has been PITIFUL - despite winning the league.

They’re extremely slow and old, they have no fullbacks, their midfield doesn’t give them any production. Ronaldo and Dybala won them Serie A but no way Ronaldo and Dybala could have won them CL.
you don't think a healthy Dybala could have produced a another goal? I agree with you on everything else, Danilo sucks, I never got Alex Sandro hype and their midfield is poorly built

nawwww you're trippin. he doesn't need to go to mls till he's 40.
Bro get this MLS crap outta her man :lol: ... I love you bruh but as long as Ronnie is scoring 30 goals a season while continuing to be a top tier athlete - DONT EVEN MENTION THE MLS :lol:

Ronaldo can go to the MLS when he’s 50.
Yall dont like any kind of fun. Would rather have Ronnie losing in the CL year in, year out, walking blindfolded to league titles that dont mean anything to the city of Turin.. He could be in Miami, pointing to Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T in the crowd after banging in his 9th hat trick in 7 games, and delivering a CONCACAF Champions League to the MLS at age 36. Who else has won a European championship and a North American championship? LEGEND.

Juve have a non existent midfield

Spine was looking like

46b0b89ff3b6cb90520a938363a3f530.jpg

In reverse all season :lol:

Ron called it in the first leg

*The account that had the video went private it seems but he legit complained about it to Dybala on camera in the tunnel :lol:

but what about french gomes and that arsenal guy people were excited about in the beginning of the szn?

Good on Varane, he'll bounce back like always

Last thoughts on this match hopefully this performance persuades us to put our press resistant, chance creating centre mid back into the team next season.

Arsenal is a virgin. Juventus is that dude that has zero game but has managed to pick up a drunk girl at the bar and get laid on two previous occasions.

Porto has the same amount of CL Titles as Juventus.....YES PEOPLE, you heard that right

(gimmie a funny metaphor for that now Trey, please :lol:)

i mean yall are giving varane credit for what?
it's the most obvious thing in the world. he literally gave away two goals
what else was he going to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom