⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright it’s time for Ronaldo to go home to Madrid.......Flo and Ronaldo need to make up. :lol:

They’re both much worse without each other - Juve are trash and RM are mehhhhh.....they won a very Farmish La Liga season but come on, RM can’t compete in Europe Without Ronnie.

Time for these dude to make up :lol:

Ronaldo needs to go ahead and make his way to Miami :lol: Becks and Garber going to throw the bag at him and come up with some new ridiculous Garber-bucks rule.

Ron didn't leave for this :lol: :sick:

Him and Real need each other man :lol:, Hazards not that guy for a CL winning squad

Come home
tenor.gif

Gg to city. Well-deserved winners.

RM’s main goal was to win la liga before the season started. Still consider it a success and a great bounce back from last year’s crisis.

That said Ramos needs to chill with the suspensions. Left Varane looking like a son who lost his dad.

:emoji_blue_heart:

Jesus was so good no real bad performances anywhere in the team. Great team performance! Only really one scary moment that was the goal dare I say we controlled the match well for the most part thankfully

Walker easily MOTM that man is something else, defensively a rock going forward today was good making important runs slotting in midfield to help cycle the ball incredible. Man was phenomenal

On the flip side Casimiro was horrible Varane..never seen him that bad ever was shocking
All of this. Walker was everywhere, covering and running all around that right side. So much that you even forgot Eden Hazard, a former Premier League player of the year was, who he had to defend. Made him a ghost.

I hope Pep don't field this **** against Lyon :lol: they have the pace up front to pull our defenders out too if we don't finish or create chances like today.

La Liga was F’in trash this year tho man, come on. I said when RM won a few weeks ago - This La Liga title could make RM be very complacent going forward.

A League title is still a title but let’s be REAL here, it was the worst La Liga season I’ve ever seen.

And the same thing happened in Portugal. Porto won the worst Liga in 20 years.

Gg to city. Well-deserved winners.

RM’s main goal was to win la liga before the season started. Still consider it a success and a great bounce back from last year’s crisis.

That said Ramos needs to chill with the suspensions. Left Varane looking like a son who lost his dad.
:lol:

All of this. Walker was everywhere, covering and running all around that right side. So much that you even forgot Eden Hazard, a former Premier League player of the year was, who he had to defend. Made him a ghost.

I hope Pep don't field this **** against Lyon :lol: they have the pace up front to pull our defenders out too if we don't finish or create chances like today.

Man Kyle Walker been our best defender all season and he just stepped it up to another level tonight.

About the pace though Unfortunately none of our defenders have crazy pace no matter who we put out there so we just gonna have to make it work against their speed.

If we finish we got a chance. That was one of the best pressing performances ive seen from us spearheaded by Jesus Foden and Sterling hope that continues against Lyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom