⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was about to make a joke that Tuchel was making subs like was down a goal playing FIFA. In true FIFA fashion, wins it in the last second from nothing :lol:

Slanderghini back in the garage
ezgif-1-69537ba48ab2.gif

Nobody is going to say it so I am........

If I’m Ilicic right now.......I’m 10x even more sick than I am now. He should have been there for his teammates because his teammates would have been there for him.
Seeing fans blaming his wife for the L :lol:

If I’m Ilicic right now.......I’m 10x even more sick than I am now. He should have been there for his teammates because his teammates would have been there for him.
He is foolish. He's a footballer. Find another wife. It's not like she was at home being dedicated to his Children and tending to the home. She is in your bed that your blood sweat and tears paid for getting bust down by some other man. Instead of packing up his things and moving on, he has decided to stay and guard her from being bust down any further?

You know what the problem was? Atalanta should've kept playing their game. They played not to lose instead of doing what they do. Shouldn't have changed up what made them wildly successful all year and kept playing the same ball they have been all year long.

This is the dude that missed the game because he caught his wife cheating on him, right? That’s the weakest **** I’ve ever heard.

You know what the problem was? Atalanta should've kept playing their game. They played not to lose instead of doing what they do. Shouldn't have changed up what made them wildly successful all year and kept playing the same ball they have been all year long.

Couldn’t get over the small club mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom