⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ready for the Armada Armada masterclass of spinning and defending Pep/City on this one......

1597524634700.jpeg

3 savable goals too by Ederson too. 2nd one he was left on his own but damn.

I'm done with Pep. He dead to me like my ex girl.

Well it was fun guys. I'll be moving to the NBA thread now. Home is where my heart is lets go Blazers!!!!

people that i know irl kept talking up BM City like it'd be an even match. Yes city knocked out a subpar Ramos-less RM but didn't score other than the goals Varane gift-wrapped in that second leg.

This is an embarrassing L considering the finances, the coach, and the expectations from top to bottom in the organization. but the bright side is you don't have to get steam-rolled by the german machine.

kinda feel bad for you guys and raheem though. still laughing but not as much as I thought i'd be.

Pep’s going to take NO ACCOUNTABILITY too, that’s what makes it worse. He’ll completely believe he made the right decisions.

Sterling will get the slander because of his miss, even tho he doesn’t deserve it. It’s all on Pep Guardiola, this is ALL ON HIM.

But Pep will ask the owners for another €300 million later tonight, and they’ll pay it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom