⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the apologies from all the "uber eats and bundesliga are farmers league" people

tenor.gif

Also if someone asked DOF Coupe “Yo you can have Gaby Jesus for any price on Wolves or Porto....how much you willing to pay”

I’d give you €3 million, TOPS. He is such a scrub man, plus he’s soooo predictable in the box.
People try to say he is better than Firminho, but that is a lie. Two different games, but even if you're looking for a "pure striker" I would take misfiring Firminho over him cause he impacts the game in other ways.

I don’t get it man Laporte goes without making errors all season until key moments. Same against spurs now against Lyon was no reason for him to force that pass

What’s your thoughts on Rodri and Gundogan starting and the system used for the first 60 minutes?

People try to say he is better than Firminho, but that is a lie. Two different games, but even if you're looking for a "pure striker" I would take misfiring Firminho over him cause he impacts the game in other ways.

Bro I would take Firmino on one leg and a prosthetic. I’d take Daniel Sturridge right now instead of Gaby Jesus.

Also if someone asked DOF Coupe “Yo you can have Gaby Jesus for any price on Wolves or Porto....how much you willing to pay”

I’d give you €3 million, TOPS. He is such a scrub man, plus he’s soooo predictable in the box.
He is such a goal poaching pirate people think hes this amazing player people make him out to be. If he wasn't Brazilian he would not be as hyped. I've given up on Jesus years ago. Has never showed up to a big game.

I want no part of Jesus as an heir to Aguero.

What’s your thoughts on Rodri and Gundogan starting and the system used for the first 60 minutes?

rodri and Gundogan together I don’t agree with but I understand they played well against Real and it would’ve been harsh to drop Gundogan because of that but I would’ve dropped him and think pep should have. He just really lacks that extra bit of dynamic player that our other forwards and midfielders have. Peps trust him too much in matches like this and that my biggest critique of pep and the team selection

As far as the formation first 60 minutes hindsight is 20/20 but it Made sense to play that way against Lyon. Lyon tore us apart last year with us playing a flat back 4 when we play a back 4 against teams wiling to counter and have great pace is where we struggle the most so a back 3 with wingbacks is a logical way to address that. We did concede that goal in the first half But overall we handled their counter Better than we would have in a back 4. Not a surprise to me that when we had to chase the game and switched to a back 4 in the second half we looked more vulnerable to their attack and conceded two more. Granted we had to change cause we needed to score but that was always the risk going away from the back 3 with wingbacks we started with. It’s on the players to execute better in that first half attacking and they didn’t There where moments they could’ve done better at got a goal

The way this is going, United is playing tomorrow 👀
Wouldn't be as much of a shock though, Sevilla haven't lost in almost 20 matches in the EL winning 3 cups in the process :lol:. That's their tourney

Still looking forward to a good game especially being a 1 one off

I guess lyon is going to be a tougher match than city would've been :emoji_shrug:
You guys should be really worried about their pace on the counter. Javi Martinez needs to start so you guys can have a back 5. Move Gnabry as a ST with Lewandowski so they can hopefully score hella goals. Oh and leave Muller by himself in midfield. He led the season in assists so he can be make anything happen even with 3 guys on him. If it doesnt work just make subs in the 2nd half 🤷‍♂️

You guys should be really worried about their pace on the counter. Javi Martinez needs to start so you guys can have a back 5. Move Gnabry as a ST with Lewandowski so they can hopefully score hella goals. Oh and leave Muller by himself in midfield. He led the season in assists so he can be make anything happen even with 3 guys on him. If it doesnt work just make subs in the 2nd half 🤷‍♂️

:rofl:

Sheesh im reading that KDB went in on pep. Said the gameplan wasn't right and didn't play to their strengths. Then they asked him if pep failed he said a titleless season is not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom