⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the apologies from all the "uber eats and bundesliga are farmers league" people

tenor.gif
LOL

France won the world cup it would make sense that they have strong development.

I'm glad memphis finally gettting some shine, one of my fave players

Pep’s going to take NO ACCOUNTABILITY too, that’s what makes it worse. He’ll completely believe he made the right decisions.

Sterling will get the slander because of his miss, even tho he doesn’t deserve it. It’s all on Pep Guardiola, this is ALL ON HIM.

But Pep will ask the owners for another €300 million later tonight, and they’ll pay it of course.
Fam you tripping pep has always taken responsibility and is hard on himself when he loses :lol:

Overall we played fine but once again individual moments being the problem. Inexcusable error from Laporte that lead to the counter for their second. Absolutely no excuse For Sterling to miss that sitter yes overall he had a good game but there is no excuse for that he has to put that way. Simply not good enough in the key moments when ur mattered most once again

really interesting takeaway from the CL so far. all the clubs with longer breaks (germany 5 weeks/france 5 months) dominated the clubs that were fresh off finishing their leagues. I guess it didn't take long to get the form back after a layoff

Not sure if this was discussed already, but wild if true

Attachments

• 42B914A6-F753-4F4C-BB9A-E6868BD2D31F.jpeg
    42B914A6-F753-4F4C-BB9A-E6868BD2D31F.jpeg
    897.4 KB · Views: 36
Leapt out of my seat when the Lyon attacker feigned and let roll to Dembele. Wow.

And then the back and forth between the Sterling miss and the second Dembele goal at the other end.

Carragher’s commentary just now is right - something was off with City all night, and it’s just a collection of personnel problems compounding on itself. It seems all the giants (albeit minus Bayern) need to seriously reshuffle their rosters over the coming year.

I don’t get it man Laporte goes without making errors all season until key moments. Same against spurs now against Lyon was no reason for him to force that pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom