• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred in for Matic, interesting in seeing how the MF shape holds up...:nerd:

20200816_140411.jpg

200.gif

Covid prolonging the season so that Messi’s opt out clause for the year expired is the best thing that happened to FCB in 2019-2020

I said this a month or two ago. Dude would be goneeeee. He doesn’t owe the club anything.

Still hurtin bros :lol:

Love them but mannn Sterling and Ederson with the ****ing gut punch:frown:

also i didnt go through the thread but am i biased or was that definitely a foul AND offsides on Lyons second goal? Either way, such a brutal way to go out. Gg to Lyon

Covid prolonging the season so that Messi’s opt out clause for the year expired is the best thing that happened to FCB in 2019-2020

I said this a month or two ago. Dude would be goneeeee. He doesn’t owe the club anything.

Probaby caught wind of Koeman being a fav to take over and went

z2W.gif

also i didnt go through the thread but am i biased or was that definitely a foul AND offsides on Lyons second goal? Either way, such a brutal way to go out. Gg to Lyon
was a foul, wasn't offside. personally dont care though if it was a foul cause Laporte should've never made the mistake that lead to that scenario in the first place

Still don't think Messi is going anywhere just yet but making Cules shook at thought of it is good enough for me right now, if not now the relationship will soon end anyway.

Yea Messi isn’t going to be sold unless he really blows up the situation. Which I don’t see him doing. Next season could be a disaster for them though if he doesn’t renew and the distracting rumors are constantly circling around the club.

Messi wanting to leave and Barcelona letting him leave two different things 0% chance they let that happen. Much more likely this just a power move to try to get their current president outta there in anyway

Nah fam you’re tripping. Messi loves barca. Not even just the club but the whole city.
How many times does he keep having to reiterate it? He dreaded the rumors again this szn.
This is more stuck in the moment sensationalism

Not offside. The player who the ball was going towards was offside, but he didn't touch the ball or change its path, and he wasn't obstructing any of the other players, the ball rolled through his legs into the path of Dembele who was clearly coming from onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom