⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he doesn't waste his time with PSG as he would essentially become another Draxler. Monaco and Dortmund make the most sense to me.

Dortmund is well-stocked w/ wide attacking hybrids too. I’m not sure any of the targets clubs named “fit” but the dude deserves a big money move.

EDIT: thinking a bit more, Tottenham could be a good landing spot. Kane, Son, and Zaha as a front three after you reshuffle Lamela.

Upamecano has already stated he'd like to move to bayern or the PL after leipzig. He was open to moving to the PL this summer but NOBODY triggered his 40m release clause. Now it's 50 and it looks like we'll be closing the deal with him next summer. Everyone slept. Someone should definitely go for Konate though, he's almost as good as upa and the same age and a little cheaper.

Let's go

20200817_124018.jpg

inter can't afford alexix sanchez but got 300 million for messi?

Messi isn’t going for 300 million at 33 y/o with one year left on his contract - come on now Jape.

Messi could go to the board right now and say “let me leave for a reasonable fee” and they wouldn’t have a choice.

That being said, as great it would be to see him on Inter and have the rivalry back........No way Messi and Conte work. Messi would go to City, it’s pretty obvious at this point.

Upamecano has already stated he'd like to move to bayern or the PL after leipzig. He was open to moving to the PL this summer but NOBODY triggered his 40m release clause. Now it's 50 and it looks like we'll be closing the deal with him next summer. Everyone slept. Someone should definitely go for Konate though, he's almost as good as upa and the same age and a little cheaper.

Konate is great, I have no clue why no one has gone for him yet. A back of line of those two would be great for years to come.

Dortmund is well-stocked w/ wide attacking hybrids too. I’m not sure any of the targets clubs named “fit” but the dude deserves a big money move.

EDIT: thinking a bit more, Tottenham could be a good landing spot. Kane, Son, and Zaha as a front three after you reshuffle Lamela.
You're right in regards to Dortmund, but I'm thinking from the perspective of Reus and his injury woes.

Honestly can you imagine this thread if Messi goes to reunite with Pep at City...

Armada and jape be like...

They’re still going to lose. Pep would eventually run into Sevilla, or a Lazio, or a Lille, and overthink it in the Quarterfinals.

He’d probably come out with a 5-1-1-1-1-1 formation, play Gundugon the full 180 mins, and then ask for more money in the Summer.

So the Barca elections will only be held in March officially in spite of all the outcry to have them moved up

Wonder how Messi feels

Lautaro with the clinical header for his 20th goal of the season

Inter made them pay for a sloppy giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom