⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so inter will pay majority of Sanchez’s wages.

That goal wow

Didn’t united just give smalling a new contract?

upload_2019-8-29_7-7-49.gif

Does it take a long time to worry about your hair and eyebrows? Cause Ronaldo has always worried about his hair and eyebrows and he’s still one of the greats, itnever affected his work ethic. :lol:

Seems like the Doctor has a personal beef with James. James has done nothing but represent Colombia well and he’s been outstanding for Colombia on the pitch. Arguably one of the best/consistent players for their National Team in South America since 2014...

Smelllling fishy.. smelling like Vendetta

MSN byke?! :nerd:

MSNG*

Barça going all in. Would have liked to see Juve swap Dybala for Neymar, more parity throughout Europe. This absolutely makes Barça favorites to win the CL tho. We all laugh at Neymar but he’s still the third best player when fit.

I’d assume Dembele is on the transfer list, or he’s in on his way there.

MSNG is gonna light Europe on fire :sick::sick:

Ole being more ruthless about clearing out the squad has been one of the more positive developements this summer. Just need to replace a lot of them in the winter window but I'm happy about the squad culling

“Madridistas, Which of these three options would you choose?

Neymar
Pogba
CR7 Return”

With almost 300,000 votes, which option do you guys think won in a landslide? :lol:

AWB getting his first call up :pimp:

Dunno how Lingz is though...

Also Kante getting dropped is weird

I just did the simulator for the UCL draw 3 times and I have a feeling there will be 2 groups of death this year.

Some of these coefficient rankings are so odd, pot 3 and pot 4 got some clubs that cant be overlooked for a second.

Gonna be one hell of a follow up to last seasons madness :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom