⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they tried to get rid of them both too
i think juve needs money and they are sending the message that they need to leave in january

i think juve needs money and they are sending the message that they need to leave in january

They could've sold both this window, but lowkey forced both to stay. We were going to take Mandzukic for like 10 mill or something and they wanted I think 25? Same for Can. He was ready to go and they convinced him to stay. Now neither gets to play CL footy. Pretty ****ed up

Honestly I wouldn’t have put them on the squad either. Higuain for some reason has been BALLIN. Then you got Dybala on the bench. And Douglas CANNOT be dropped.

As for Can, Raboit and Ramsey are better.

I would have made the same decisions.

Honestly I wouldn’t have put them on the squad either. Higuain for some reason has been BALLIN. Then you got Dybala on the bench. And Douglas CANNOT be dropped.

As for Can, Raboit and Ramsey are better.

I would have made the same decisions.
well yall can come for Raki in january. he hasn't played 1 minute this season
just not for ****ing emre can :lol:

well yall can come for Raki in january. he hasn't played 1 minute this season
just not for ****ing emre can :lol:

I don’t understand why Juve would want Rakitic, it’d be a bad fit for them.

To me they’re good now in the MF. Not great but good. Rakitic ain’t brining any level of greatness.

Kompanys comments on the situation in Italy and football as a whole
"It goes back to who is expected to make a decision on these issues, and it's in these organisations that the problems lie, the real racism lies in the fact none of these institutions have representatives that can actually understand what Romelu (Lukaku) is going through.

You are dealing with a crowd of people and decision-makers who are telling him how he should think and feel about this when you have no decision-makers who are remotely in touch with what he has experienced in his life.

That's the real issue, if you go through the boards at UEFA or FIFA, the Italian League or the English League there is a real lack of diversity. If you don't have diversity in places of power like boardrooms then you can't have the right decisions in terms of sanctions - it's a simple as that."

Good for Emre. He left Liverpool when we needed him to become the backups backup on Juve and has looked lack luster. He could have had a champions League under his belt along with A treble this year. Instead, he left for less money and now they are gonna offload you to Russia in January. Lmao. I've been to Liverpool and would gladly take good ole lime street over any street in Russia

Good for Emre. He left Liverpool when we needed him to become the backups backup on Juve and has looked lack luster. He could have had a champions League under his belt along with A treble this year. Instead, he left for less money and now they are gonna offload you to Russia in January. Lmao. I've been to Liverpool and would gladly take good ole lime street over any street in Russia
lol he was actually a starter for Juve most of last season
he just doesn't fit Sarri's system as of now

I don’t understand why Juve would want Rakitic, it’d be a bad fit for them.

To me they’re good now in the MF. Not great but good. Rakitic ain’t brining any level of greatness.
Not great but he’s better than rabiot and Ramsey and better defensively than pijanic.
I’d say he’s on par with matuidi with different strengths

Can a player terminate his contract and sign with a new team after the transfer window?

Bro a couple years ago I was trying to learn the different accents of Andalusian Spanish and I fell across this chick on YouTube.....

She posted just 1 god damn video but I fell in love with her.... :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

she's pretty, but i got a feeling she doesn't mess with anything that's darker than her complexion

ivngRdp.png

aaaaaannndd i was right...

Oh yea this another horrible list btw. Half those players are their not on their performance over the year but reputation.

This international break is easier to get through knowing CHO and Reece are waiting on the other side.

This RM team deserved a CL trophy as opposed to some other CL trophy they won in the last 5 years. The counter attacking was :sick::wow:. This might be RM’s best team of the 21st century. Broke the records for points and goals during the Pep Barça era :sick:

Flashback time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom