⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This RM team deserved a CL trophy as opposed to some other CL trophy they won in the last 5 years. The counter attacking was :sick::wow:. This might be RM’s best team of the 21st century. Broke the records for points and goals during the Pep Barça era :sick:

Flashback time.

Agreed.

This RM team deserved a CL trophy as opposed to some other CL trophy they won in the last 5 years. The counter attacking was :sick::wow:. This might be RM’s best team of the 21st century. Broke the records for points and goals during the Pep Barça era :sick:

Flashback time.

no they don't
they were super talented and played mourinho bull**** park the bus football
all they did was kick the **** out of people and counter attack
he only won the league once and pep gave him the worst spanking he's ever had
honestly, with this talent pool this was probably the most disappointing real madrid of all time

they didn't deserve ****... but the 5-0 *** whooping they will forever be remembered by
this was perfect. ronaldo pushed pep on the sidelines then barca got pissed and proceeded to get the biggest *** whooping they have ever seen

also this was the last time madrid saw barca in europe and they got washed in the semi finals
wasn't close and effectively made mourinho leave spain with his head down and his tail between his legs

no they don't
they were super talented and played mourinho bull**** park the bus football
all they did was kick the **** out of people and counter attack
he only won the league once and pep gave him the worst spanking he's ever had
honestly, with this talent pool this was probably the most disappointing real madrid of all time

they didn't deserve ****... but the 5-0 *** whooping they will forever be remembered by
this was perfect. ronaldo pushed pep on the sidelines then barca got pissed and proceeded to get the biggest *** whooping they have ever seen

The 5-0 was the previous year tho.

I’m solely talking about the 2011-2012 campaign. They absolutely deserved a CL as opposed to 2016 or 2018. FFS Chelsea won the CL and they were a TERRIBLE team that year.

If it wasn’t for a Sergio Ramos moonshot on penalties, RM would have won it. :lol:

The 5-0 was the previous year tho.

I’m solely talking about the 2011-2012 campaign. They absolutely deserved a CL as opposed to 2016 or 2018. FFS Chelsea won the CL and they were a TERRIBLE team that year.

If it wasn’t for a Sergio Ramos moonshot on penalties, RM would have won it. :lol:
:lol:

i ****ing hated this madrid team more than anything
still do

**** em :lol:

That Pepe red card still don't make sense
Wish the 14-15 team made the final, it woukd have been El Clasico, ****ing Morata

Last edited:
2011/12 was right when I was getting back into watching soccer after falling off from when I was younger. I missed all the mourinho/pep beef and all the other stuff from around then

Sometimes I like keane other times I’m like alright relax. But he was going off :lol:

This is a good page to follow for interviews and BTS of players kind of stuff

:lol:

i ****ing hated this madrid team more than anything
still do

**** em :lol:

Hated them but also miss them. Mou era RM vs Barca was the most entertaining period of football for me, even if it was mostly for the wrong reasons :lol: El Clasico is just whatever to me nowadays

The Dutch should have won the ****ing World Cup :smh: Not blackface Spain.

You obviously haven’t gone to Holland during Christmas time.... :lol:

upload_2019-9-6_12-35-24.jpeg

At least Inter Milan got the collar right

PSG and Spurs' 3rd kits are the cleanest so far this year IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom