⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m down for a genetic case study on Ronaldo and LeBron James.....

upload_2019-9-12_13-42-58.jpeg

Ronnie will still be nominated for FIFA player of the year when he's 45 playing for Miami

Speaking of the GOAT, Maradona has returned to coaching in Argentina and it has already been comedy: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.infobae.com/deportes-2/2019/09/08/volveremos-otra-vez-el-confuso-cantico-de-diego-maradona-en-la-presentacion-como-tecnico-de-gimnasia/?outputType=amp-type

Cliffs: at his presentation, Maradona starts chanting “we will return to first division.” Yet, Maradona was hired to save Gimnasia from relegation.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

I meant to ask you this the other day, how close is Argentina paying attention to the FIBA World Cup?

They’ve done pretty well, they always have a pretty good team. Also the Argentine Jordan jerseys are dope (minus the big VISA sponsor) :pimp:

Last edited:
Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

I meant to ask you this the other day, how close is Argentina paying attention to the FIBA World Cup?

They’ve done pretty well, they always have a pretty good team. Also the Argentine Jordan jerseys are dope (minus the big VISA sponsor) :pimp:

We take great pride in our basketball team. Ginobili and the rest of the “Golden Generation” put us on the map when they beat team USA on the way to taking gold in the 2004 Olympics. They have a great opportunity to win the WC this year with the USA out of the picture.

Going to set up CL fantasy league tomorrow.
Edit: League is up
https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy/leagues/547XGWFE0F/4E696B6574616C6B/Sjoseph223
Code is 547XGWFE0F

I'll be going to Madrid and Lisbon next week. Any suggestions on things to see and do? I know in the old thread, people recommended a few things. I think Coupé It Coupé It mentioned a w*ore house in Porto :lol: :pimp:

No, no, no. I did not mention a whorehouse. I mentioned a strip club with possible pickings.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T found a whorehouse in Porto. :lol:

Joe Willock gonna surprise alot of people this season.
He's one of England's hidden talents that isn't fully on the radar yet.
Arsenal got alot of prospects coming through.

Joe Willock gonna surprise alot of people this season.
He's one of England's hidden talents that isn't fully on the radar yet.
Arsenal got alot of prospects coming through.

You think Reiss should go back on loan?

I didn't realize Chuba went over to Greece and did well over there, his club won the league this past season.

You think Reiss should go back on loan?

I didn't realize Chuba went over to Greece and did well over there, his club won the league this past season.
Reiss needs needs game time. He did well in pre-season and in his two PL starts, but he needs to take his chances.
I'm sure he'll be able to play in cup games and in the early stages of Europa. Emery is trying to ease him in along with the other starters.

Chuba over there with Olympiakos right?

Excellent.
Frenkie came and made everyone take good look at themselves in the mirror

This is why you continually refresh your squad with talent that’s ready to contribute. Even when you’re winning. Real have a hierarchy and gap between young and veterans, and the vets never felt under pressure. I think the only one that does now is Marcelo. But that’s not enough. Hopefully Militao can win one of Varane or Ramos’ spots and bring some needed competition there.

Reiss needs needs game time. He did well in pre-season and in his two PL starts, but he needs to take his chances.
I'm sure he'll be able to play in cup games and in the early stages of Europa. Emery is trying to ease him in along with the other starters.

Chuba over there with Olympiakos right?

He's playing for PAOK, that dynasty Olympiacos had going on was broken the season before

He's playing for PAOK, that dynasty Olympiacos had going on was broken the season before

Ahhh, true. He looks happy out there and I wish nothing but the best for him.
His success and the potential success of others is a great selling point for young talent to come to Arsenal.

This is why you continually refresh your squad with talent that’s ready to contribute. Even when you’re winning. Real have a hierarchy and gap between young and veterans, and the vets never felt under pressure. I think the only one that does now is Marcelo. But that’s not enough. Hopefully Militao can win one of Varane or Ramos’ spots and bring some needed competition there.
I don’t think it’s for lack of trying though. Y’all have huge talents on your bench. Probably the most talented bench in the world.

United are starting mctominay and lindgard in their midfield and y’all have isco and James scrapping for minutes trying to get off the bench.

How the **** did they even acquire this gameplan sheet from leipzig? :lol: but it's spot on. Absolute joke to keep playing one of the best RBs in the world at CDM when we have javi martinez sitting on the bench. Pavard simply isn't good enough to play more than just a reserve role right now. I don't think anyone's squad here has a worse manager than Kovac :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom