Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus coupe Guillem Balague, cmon fam

upload_2019-9-13_13-2-8.gif

Pep racist. He always bringing down black players.. yet Phil foden is up there? Gotta watch pep his ppl from the isles of España.. we know he paints his face round December too.

“Best Spanish reporter in England” cmon coupe! There’s a reason everyone calls him ballbag.. he’s the worst bro. Let me know when sid low says something

What’s wrong with Ballague then guys, I mean I don’t know. I’ve only been paying attention to him since Ronaldo left Real Madrid and he was right about everything detailing Ronaldo and Florentino’s relationship.

Ballague is also right that Florentino has 3-4 Spanish reporters who he uses as mouthpieces. I know one for certain Josep Pederol is one of them, and the rest are Chiringito contributors.

Sid Lowe Spanish? He’s an Englishman in Spain.

Pep racist. He always bringing down black players.. yet Phil foden is up there? Gotta watch pep his ppl from the isles of España.. we know he paints his face round December too.

Well damn...think you took it a little too far, but okay :lol:

I would be so deflated if my club went from being sponsored by Nike to Puma :rofl: It's a depressing thought

:lol: balague

Sid Lowe >

Does Sid Lowe have a direct line to Pep Guardiola tho? Can Sid interview Pep Guardiola for an hour straight like Guillem did for the BBC? Serious question, does Pep even know who the F *** Sid Lowe is?

Does anyone in Spain know who Sid Lowe is? Everybody in England knows who Guillem is tho. Considering on how you guys are reacting, evidently he’s extremely polarizing :lol:

This Sid Lowe love and Guillem hate is confusing me. Y’all gonna have to get back to me on this, I’m feeling like United fans have a vendetta against the dude since Rolaholic and Beans are on board.

Whether Guillem or Sid are great or terrible is besides the point..... if I’m looking for Spanish news I’ll check out Chiringito or selective Spanish reporters, go to the sources themselves. Believe me I wish someone could translate El Chiringito for y’all....

But back to the point - this is about Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane, Florentino...

El Chiringito is the most sourced out news/entertainment program I’ve ever seen. The amounts of things they get right, the amounts of sources they have, the connections they have..... is unlike anything in America or England.

What Guillem said (in that clip I posted) is basically what some reporters on El Chiringito have been saying all Summer until now. This month of games could make or break Zidane’s tenure. Considering Spanish reporters have been overly critical of Zidane lately is not a good sign. Flo is obviously talking behind closed doors.

No one here would be surprised if Zidane gets the sack and they brought in Mourinho (besides maybe Verde).

The reason el chiringito is so plugged in is because of Jose Luis Sanchez, who is like a Shams level reporter, I won't compare anybody to Woj, because Woj is a computer.

I know anything coming Pederol is basically coming from Flo

Sergio Valentin is definitely up there too

Wonderfully orchestrated by David De Gea and Jorge Mendes. :pimp:

Made United panic till the very last minute and now she’s getting paid more than Pogba. Well done, get your money DDG.

United didn’t have a choice to be honest. Couldn’t let him leave for free.

how does degea sign a contract every year without an extension, hes been average for a good year now not saying i want him to go on a free, but the amount of money hes being paid is gross

No balague is a **** reporter
I don’t care who he knows...his takes are terrible

You said he was the best reporter...that’s false

Didn’t read your essays btw

Then put me on Anglo-guys. Who is the best Spanish reporter in England?

Does Sid Lowe have a direct line to Pep Guardiola tho? Can Sid interview Pep Guardiola for an hour straight like Guillem did for the BBC? Serious question, does Pep even know who the F *** Sid Lowe is?

Does anyone in Spain know who Sid Lowe is? Everybody in England knows who Guillem is tho. Considering on how you guys are reacting, evidently he’s extremely polarizing :lol:

This Sid Lowe love and Guillem hate is confusing me. Y’all gonna have to get back to me on this, I’m feeling like United fans have a vendetta against the dude since Rolaholic and Beans are on board.
Lol coupe can’t be wrong. You so off the mark tho and none of this has to do with Pep. This was about Spain/la Liga/ Madrid. Sid Lowe is English but actually resides in Spain and has actual ties to multiple clubs. And ballbag ain’t even that close to pep like that. Mans made one book. Marti perarnau has way more in with pep

You seem to be more interested in following the barbershop reporters, instead of actual journalists and that’s fine too. Just don’t be surprised when you post stuff in here like it’s the gospel and mans tear you down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom