Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre match shirt
upload_2019-9-13_7-6-36.jpeg

You can't make this up, we need to discover a Reguillon in the midfield
Looks pure genius not buying another midfielder

7 AM match, I'll be shocked if we get a draw :smh:

Last edited:
As predicted, it will be another season of Mata, Matic, Lindgard and Young, playing for the badge and finishing 6th(hopefully we finish that high)

if that's the case I'm cool with seeing young guys like Chong, Fosu-Mensuh, Greenwood seeing PT if that's the case.

Wow really dope of Partey. Making moves at 26 years old. Very impressive. Feel like players do things like this in the twilight of their careers at the earliest. Usually in retirement.

safe travels mastamind89 mastamind89

you planning on seeing a match while you over there?
I wanted to see a Real play but they're away. I have plans for when Atleti is playing. When I'm in Portugal, that weekend Sporting is away. Just gotta find some good bars to catch what I can

You think Reiss should go back on loan?

I didn't realize Chuba went over to Greece and did well over there, his club won the league this past season.

WIth Mhiki on loan, we def need Reiss. We can def use him, he's been good so far.

This is why you continually refresh your squad with talent that’s ready to contribute. Even when you’re winning. Real have a hierarchy and gap between young and veterans, and the vets never felt under pressure. I think the only one that does now is Marcelo. But that’s not enough. Hopefully Militao can win one of Varane or Ramos’ spots and bring some needed competition there.
Helps if your coach actually plays those new players. Just saying

Gomes needs to play and start. Same with greenwood. No point in giving them 10 mins off the bench. Gonna be matic, Mata and Andres smh

Can't play them if they're injured, Mendy started when he got fit, Militao will start against PSG, Jovic has played and started, I'm not mad about the integration so far, there's just so many moving parts, we needed to bring in about 1-2 more players.

if that's the case I'm cool with seeing young guys like Chong, Fosu-Mensuh, Greenwood seeing PT if that's the case.

I'm with you on this. I think we should be giving more time to the youth players. If this is meant to be a "rebuild", there's no point in playing the same dead players who have failed over and over again.

I'm with you on this. I think we should be giving more time to the youth players. If this is meant to be a "rebuild", there's no point in playing the same dead players who have failed over and over again.

we're in rebuild mode for at least another season and that's ok since I don't expect us finishing top 4 this season. Trust the process

In all seriousness, this really is a very big month for Zizou and Real Madrid...

Some thoughts by Guillem Balague, who I think is the best Spanish reporter working in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom