⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These VAR refs need to grow up and be willing to overrule the head ref on the pitch when they clearly got a penalty call wrong one way or the other.

Don't know how that wasn't a penalty for liverpool before that goal tbh

No, no. I’ll take your word for it. You’d know an England based reporter’s resume more than I would. I just became an EPL driven fan last Summer, remember I was always La Liga > EPL head. But I did want to know why y’all felt this way, it would have been interesting to read the specifics on how/why y’all think Guillem sucks :lol:

But yes I of course like barbershop gossip, Mou back to Real Madrid would be legendary in the bantz world. But the Mou to RM thing also has holds plenty of weight on a real “actual” level.

But I can’t agree with you on Sid Lowe, sorry Beans and Jape. I like the guy, I do, I think he’s refreshing for English speakers. But every time I hear him talk he’s basically just re-capped what other Spanish journalists & Chiringito have already told me. I remember Sid Lowe on ESPNFC saying Ronaldo would not leave RM up until the final week.
He’s not the type to break news though..he’s just a very insightful and intelligent writer.
Maybe that’s where we differ. I don’t go to sid Lowe for the scoop but for his articles cause they are always so well written and are great reads.
Also when he speaks, I actually like his commentary cause it doesn’t come from a place of arrogance and doesn’t really make absurd hot takes

Also sid is English but he’s based in Spain.
He lives in Madrid I believe

Was really hoping for the likes of Fred,Gomes and Greenwood to get burn from the offset but I guess they'll have to wait a bit...

Not encouraged by Matic + McTominay in the MF against that talented Leicester MF

Ole just explained his lineup by saying matic replaces pogba... in what world? Fred must be trash in training. Only explanation

He’s not the type to break news though..he’s just a very insightful and intelligent writer.
Maybe that’s where we differ. I don’t go to sid Lowe for the scoop but for his articles cause they are always so well written and are great reads.
Also when he speaks, I actually like his commentary cause it doesn’t come from a place of arrogance and doesn’t really make absurd hot takes

Also sid is English but he’s based in Spain.
He lives in Madrid I believe

Yea, I’d agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom