⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half joking about pep tho guys.. however, I find it interesting the way he is always looking to push Raheem

Damn what do you know an article about a Real Madrid player by good ol sid lowe

Lol coupe can’t be wrong. You so off the mark tho and none of this has to do with Pep. This was about Spain/la Liga/ Madrid. Sid Lowe is English but actually resides in Spain and has actual ties to multiple clubs. And ballbag ain’t even that close to pep like that. Mans made one book. Marti perarnau has way more in with pep

You seem to be more interested in following the barbershop reporters, instead of actual journalists and that’s fine too. Just don’t be surprised when you post stuff in here like it’s the gospel and mans tear you down

No, no. I’ll take your word for it. You’d know an England based reporter’s resume more than I would. I just became an EPL driven fan last Summer, remember I was always La Liga > EPL head. But I did want to know why y’all felt this way, it would have been interesting to read the specifics on how/why y’all think Guillem sucks :lol:

But yes I of course like barbershop gossip, Mou back to Real Madrid would be legendary in the bantz world. But the Mou to RM thing also has holds plenty of weight on a real “actual” level.

But I can’t agree with you on Sid Lowe, sorry Beans and Jape. I like the guy, I do, I think he’s refreshing for English speakers. But every time I hear him talk he’s basically just re-capped what other Spanish journalists & Chiringito have already told me. I remember Sid Lowe on ESPNFC saying Ronaldo would not leave RM up until the final week.

:sick:
And they have to play against City tomorrow too. All of their CBs are out injured.
9b661de762c5de7ee378450aee7bbc3a.png

43aa1ba2b5d9d452062f97882a5125eb.png

I would send theirry a link but I don't see any on the streets

Knocked out the first two, fire so far

Bro, you’re gonna have to send me a link to Season 3 of Gomorrah too. I have no idea why it’s not on Netflix while season 4 in airing in Italy. Harvey Weinstein F’ed everything up.

Appreciated if possible. Thanks.

Bro, you’re gonna have to send me a link to Season 3 of Gomorrah too. I have no idea why it’s not on Netflix while season 4 in airing in Italy. Harvey Weinstein F’ed everything up.

Appreciated if possible. Thanks.
Man dem know all of the shows. I caught season 3 on Sundance a while back.

I would send theirry a link but I don't see any on the streets

Knocked out the first two, fire so far
Facts

Bro, you’re gonna have to send me a link to Season 3 of Gomorrah too. I have no idea why it’s not on Netflix while season 4 in airing in Italy. Harvey Weinstein F’ed everything up
yeah he ****** everything up, I finished and 4 when it came out, top 5 show for me. The first episode of 3 is so good.

How does your BLOOD lock you out of a Netflix account when you can have 4 propel sharing. I’d be fighting my brother for that nonsense.

Sorry, but your brother is a fish for that

He's been a lil h0 from time, we've physically fought before....we rarely talk these days and we share the same roof

I wanna see what happened to Dushane after he met up with them Albanians and they threw the lil kid out the balcony :smh:

aight F it, story time since I'm on that Appleton

So back in HS when we were still living in the small apartment where we grew up, that whole block had kids around the age of 13-18. So we used to all chill outside on the block during the summertime and just do what kids do. That particular summer, this hood rodent that had moved in earlier that year started to chill with us and started to bring her friend around. (Birds of a feather, flock together) They was both showing interest in my bro, and we were all telling him to slide in that. My bro was in the 10th grade at the time and was still unexperienced with women, so he didn't know how to handle women with that type of character.

We ended up finding out her friend was a huge thot, and we started pushing my bro to try and smash so he could lose his virginity. What I didn't know, was that her older brother was a well known dope dealer around the area. We didn't go to middle or high school in our district, so we didn't know the majority of the street cats around here. But most of my boys knew all of them since they had went to school with them since elementary. Well anyways, I just remember one night talking in a group with just the boys and we started asking my brother if he finally hit or not. When he said no, I went off telling him that she's a h0 and I'm pretty sure she was f'in other guys right now....welp

It's like the 4th week of high school, and I went to high school in another city a couple miles away due to playing baseball and being in the magnet program. So we don't qualify for the school bus because we were out of the zone. We had to take public transportation all 4 years of high school and it takes us 2 buses to get there. Anyways, I'm on the second bus on the final route going home. My brother stays behind in school cause he had to do a physical for fall ball. As I get off, I have to wait a few to cross over the main avenue cause there's a lot of traffic. I have my headphones on playing music from my phone and I'm in my zone, so I'm not aware of my surroundings. As soon as I cross the avenue and start to walk the final 3 blocks to get home...one of those old big body Ford Expedition pulls up right next to me.

I'm in my zone so I'm not really paying attention and the music is on full blast. But I notice there's somebody in the drivers seat talking to me, so I take my headphones off my ear cause I'm thinking it might be somebody asking for directions. The first thing I hear is..." yo, your name is ___ right?, you look just like him". At this point, I'm completely frozen in place as I start to notice he's not alone. All the windows of the SUV rolled down and they were rolling like 6 deep. So I'm standing there speechless, and he goes "I heard you called my sister a h0". And I just respond with a confused look on my face and just shake my head, and he says "so you don't know Jennifer?". So I say "yea, but I don't even talk to her" and he goes "so you didn't caller her a h0? so you calling my sister a liar?". I

And that's when he puts the car in park, opens the door, steps out and starts walking toward me. I mos def had an angel watching over me that day cause I was about to get jumped by 6 goons. As he's walking toward me, it just so happens that my boy who lived 3 buildings around the corner from me was walking towards us. He peeped the scene and was able to calm the situation down cause he went to school with him and he(girl's bro who was gonna fight me) knew the people my boy hung out with. As he's walking back towards his car, all I heard him say was "aight you got lucky today, you gon see" and them other guys in the car was like "ooooh lil man, he saved you from an *** whoopin" As I finally get home, I can't even begin to comprehend what had just happened. The guy was literally in the cut watching the bus stop waiting for me to get out. The only way he knew about where I got off and at what time, is if my brother told his sister. :smh:

There's more to the story, but at the end nothing happened. He knew some of my closest friends and the people they were acquainted with and he wanted no parts of that. Everybody out here looks at me a lil bro and looks out for me cause I do the same and show mad love.

That was just one example of the b!1c# a z z **** he did, there's more...

But it's friday night and i've had a few drinks and it's not coming to my head at the moment

theiry maybe your brother got tired of you over explaining things.. jk but I didn’t read a damn word you typed.

He's been a lil h0 from time, we've physically fought before....we rarely talk these days and we share the same roof

I wanna see what happened to Dushane after he met up with them Albanians and they threw the lil kid out the balcony :smh:

aight F it, story time since I'm on that Appleton

So back in HS when we were still living in the small apartment where we grew up, that whole block had kids around the age of 13-18. So we used to all chill outside on the block during the summertime and just do what kids do. That particular summer, this hood rodent that had moved in earlier that year started to chill with us and started to bring her friend around. (Birds of a feather, flock together) They was both showing interest in my bro, and we were all telling him to slide in that. My bro was in the 10th grade at the time and was still unexperienced with women, so he didn't know how to handle women with that type of character.

We ended up finding out her friend was a huge thot, and we started pushing my bro to try and smash so he could lose his virginity. What I didn't know, was that her older brother was a well known dope dealer around the area. We didn't go to middle or high school in our district, so we didn't know the majority of the street cats around here. But most of my boys knew all of them since they had went to school with them since elementary. Well anyways, I just remember one night talking in a group with just the boys and we started asking my brother if he finally hit or not. When he said no, I went off telling him that she's a h0 and I'm pretty sure she was f'in other guys right now....welp

It's like the 4th week of high school, and I went to high school in another city a couple miles away due to playing baseball and being in the magnet program. So we don't qualify for the school bus because we were out of the zone. We had to take public transportation all 4 years of high school and it takes us 2 buses to get there. Anyways, I'm on the second bus on the final route going home. My brother stays behind in school cause he had to do a physical for fall ball. As I get off, I have to wait a few to cross over the main avenue cause there's a lot of traffic. I have my headphones on playing music from my phone and I'm in my zone, so I'm not aware of my surroundings. As soon as I cross the avenue and start to walk the final 3 blocks to get home...one of those old big body Ford Expedition pulls up right next to me.

I'm in my zone so I'm not really paying attention and the music is on full blast. But I notice there's somebody in the drivers seat talking to me, so I take my headphones off my ear cause I'm thinking it might be somebody asking for directions. The first thing I hear is..." yo, your name is ___ right?, you look just like him". At this point, I'm completely frozen in place as I start to notice he's not alone. All the windows of the SUV rolled down and they were rolling like 6 deep. So I'm standing there speechless, and he goes "I heard you called my sister a h0". And I just respond with a confused look on my face and just shake my head, and he says "so you don't know Jennifer?". So I say "yea, but I don't even talk to her" and he goes "so you didn't caller her a h0? so you calling my sister a liar?". I

And that's when he puts the car in park, opens the door, steps out and starts walking toward me. I mos def had an angel watching over me that day cause I was about to get jumped by 6 goons. As he's walking toward me, it just so happens that my boy who lived 3 buildings around the corner from me was walking towards us. He peeped the scene and was able to calm the situation down cause he went to school with him and he(girl's bro who was gonna fight me) knew the people my boy hung out with. As he's walking back towards his car, all I heard him say was "aight you got lucky today, you gon see" and them other guys in the car was like "ooooh lil man, he saved you from an *** whoopin" As I finally get home, I can't even begin to comprehend what had just happened. The guy was literally in the cut watching the bus stop waiting for me to get out. The only way he knew about where I got off and at what time, is if my brother told his sister. :smh:

There's more to the story, but at the end nothing happened. He knew some of my closest friends and the people they were acquainted with and he wanted no parts of that. Everybody out here looks at me a lil bro and looks out for me cause I do the same and show mad love.

That was just one example of the b!1c# a z z **** he did, there's more...

But it's friday night and i've had a few drinks and it's not coming to my head at the moment

Sounds like some Miami vice ish mixed in with some Gomorrah s *** :lol:

Blood is blood. Gotta fight until you make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom