⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo is a got damn idiot. We have no keeper now for the rest of this match Ederson off injured now he’s got himself seen off

I DIDNT KNOW I COULD HATE THIS BUM *** FOOL BRAVO MORE THAN I ALREADY DID

Let the record show kyle Walker made a save and kept a clean sheet as goal keeper

My b Armada just saw your question, they never said why Ederson went out. He had a couple **** passes in the first half but i doubt he wouldve been benched for that. Hopefully its nothing serious, need him against Pool

Rodrygo with his first hat trick, good link up play between him & Benz, he just be out here gliding

The amount of patience he shows, moving from flank to flank, trusting him teammates. This is a match people can look back on as the announcement onto the big stage of one of the greats. The youngest player to notch a CL hat trick since Raul.

Gotta love when stupid stuff like this happens in sports. Love a outfielder having to go in goal lol
447A570C-4FC2-477F-BCE3-FF7F0570EE4E.gif
99707E63-87D2-4ADB-9D9A-55AB5CF54419.gif
9F8B3915-D7F1-4EA5-A31D-23E05E47B25B.gif
21DC9B78-B975-4446-8233-99EBC330D8E7.gif

70A797F7-A778-41F3-8BA8-EEF1A1A8E710.gif

It took an injury for Asensio and a falling out with Bale, but we may have our galactico for the right wing already. Both of those goals were class. The weak foot on the first, the positioning, movement, and precision on the second.

The amount of patience he shows, moving from flank to flank, trusting him teammates. This is a match people can look back on as the announcement onto the big stage of one of the greats. The youngest player to notch a CL hat trick since Raul.

Told you. Dude is amazing last game he had that u asked about was pretty much as great as this too. Amazing

Just noticed ramos FINALLY decided to wear the nike tiempo 8s. Wonder what took so long

Still can’t believe he netted a hatty with his face looking younger than my 16 year old nephew’s

A perfect hat trick too. Left right and a header.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom