⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love when stupid stuff like this happens in sports. Love a outfielder having to go in goal lol
447A570C-4FC2-477F-BCE3-FF7F0570EE4E.gif
99707E63-87D2-4ADB-9D9A-55AB5CF54419.gif
9F8B3915-D7F1-4EA5-A31D-23E05E47B25B.gif
21DC9B78-B975-4446-8233-99EBC330D8E7.gif

70A797F7-A778-41F3-8BA8-EEF1A1A8E710.gif
Kinda feels like "position player pitching". :lol:

Sooo there's a lot of smoke coming out that Wenger will be caretaker for us for the rest of the year then he will potentially be offered the DOF position after the season ends with Ten Hag coming in the summer. I actually love that move because Wenger is a big enough figure to keep us competitive for the rest of the year and I think his connections in France and EPL give us better chances at getting players. Would be really interesting to see him struggling to put his hands in his pockets for us the rest of this season, but I'm 100% on board with the plan

Really hope Rodrygo flourishes. Can only hope him, Vinny and Valverde are next up for Real.

Hakimi and Odegaard doing their thing on loan too. Some reassuring Mbappe rumors recently put out :pimp:

A concern though has been Mendy. He’s like the opposite of Marcelo. Solid in defense but questionable in attack. Fullbacks that can attack are extremely crucial to how we play. Thankfully Hakimi has shown he can play fullback on either flank though.

Some of the guys I have heavily slandered have found good form, Marcelo has been attacking and creating well, Casemiro is playing his actual position and doing his job, Kroos looks like he's in his prime again, Courtois on 4 straight clean sheets, and number 17 has been kept out of the line up. Hope I don't curse these guys.

:lol: There is no way to make that claim from that stat comparison

Neville (probably the worst manager ever I’ve ever seen in La Liga) has more wins and his club has scored 12 more goals than Ole thru 28 games.

That’s how bad it is. Neville > Ole :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom