⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After everything today all I gotta say is you can always rely on the Scots to give it to the racists :pimp:

Tone,Rash and Mase all on the scoresheet today :pimp:,gotta be the first time they've all played at once. All 3 goals were beautiful too.

Tones skill on his though :sick: ,did those defenders dirty :lol: :smokin

PEP
@edersonmoraes93
is not able to play. I don’t know how long he will be out for. Sunday, he cannot play
@C1audioBravo
can do it too. He is an exceptional keeper - won a lot of international games with Chile. I have no doubts.
The hero we actually need
A5E9C64B-757B-41FA-9EC7-BF377E82FAAB.jpeg

Brahim back in the squad for Real tomorrow. Hoping he can get minutes ahead of trashquez. I really liked what he showed last season and it seemed like Zidane did too.

The way he looks at the match ball at the end with all the signatures is too dope. My dude living a FIFA career mode dream and cut scene in real life

CBS acquired the Champions League :wow: :oo

TNT has let us down. When I heard TNT had CL I thought it was gonna be like the NCAA tournament. Games on TNT, TBS, TRU TV, etc

But they have been absolutely terrible. CBS sports tho, what is that? Damn I miss Fox Sports.

TNT has let us down. When I heard TNT had CL I thought it was gonna be like the NCAA tournament. Games on TNT, TBS, TRU TV, etc

But they have been absolutely terrible. CBS sports tho, what is that? Damn I miss Fox Sports.

this. I was thinking tho, during March Madness CBS and TNT and those other channels you mentioned all link up to show the games, are they all apart of the same company? I know TNT and TBS are.

never thought id miss Fox and Alexis Lalas, at least theyd show a match on FS1 and then another 2 on the other regular Fox Sports channels. I had high hopes for TNT but theyre trash and that BR Live thing is trash as well

I hated how TNT played more Bones repeats than matches. I hope CBS learns from TNTs mistakes and scraps that pre and post shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom