⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contact with another player off the ball. Was down for a few mins. Stretcher came out, but was helped off the field without it. Looked like he was in a bit of pain. Left ankle.

Contact with another player off the ball. Was down for a few mins. Stretcher came out, but was helped off the field without it. Looked like he was in a bit of pain. Left ankle.

hope he's ok.

3 points and up the table again :pimp:

I'm dreading next match against Sheffiled TBH

So we not gonna talk about Bundesliga?

Monchengladbach won 3-1 earlier and remain top of the table with 25pts
I think they went top of the table or Frankfurt did this time last year as well. They got an easy schedule until they play Bayern early December so that might be a big one.

Bayern looks like they've already shifted gears. Dortmund gonna Dortmund, they're like the Spuds of Bundesliga. Hopefully Leipzig can keep up this season. They've been holding up very well and doing good in UCL play. I feel like this is the deepest squad they have to compete with Bayern for the Bundesliga.

really hope they not rushing Rodri back for this. It’s a marathon not a sprint

I did not want to see Gundogan in the starting 11 at all :smh:

Big match for Angelino and Bravo as well, those are the 3 I have the least faith in. KDB better put a mark in this match, he hasn't had a big game against Liverpool yet.

Surprised Ox ain't starting. Hopefully we can expose Henderson like the fraud he is. I think both teams best chances are on the counter, hopefully it's an open game otherwise we're gonna be in for a loooong game of chess.

I'm gonna homer and say we win 2-1 or draw 2-2.

We had one shot on target with an attack of Laca, Auba, Pepe, and Ozil. We have our worst start to a season in over 30 years. We have a goal difference of Zero and only 6 wins in 18. Our defense hasn't improved, our away form has worsened, and our attack has gotten worse. We've gone backwards under this manager and this board and owner are sitting on their asses. I don't wanna hear this talk of Arsenal being a big club at the moment. We don't operate like one on and off the pitch. We're a middle of the road EL team in a great league. We haven't won anything noteworthy in over a decade to think we can compare ourselves to clubs like Bayern apart from the financials. We need to get real about our situation.

If this manager isn't gone in two weeks then questions need to be asked of Raul and Edu. Lord Chips Keswick, Stan, Josh, Lord Beckham,and Ken Friar need to have goons at their office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom