⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why everyone was preaching Kovac out. Dude was an absolute cancer to the club. Up 4-0 to Dortmund with 10 minutes to play. This is the Bayern we missed :smokin

Everybody used to make fun of Brendon Rodgers......

What Arsenal and United fans wouldn’t do to have Brendon Rodgers as their manager right now.

Emery the **** out!
I had high hopes for Guendouzi at the beginning of the season, but he as been a let down the last few games he's played.

0D7575F4-6E0C-40AC-A5B5-8481E35464A7.jpeg

Was easy money on them today

I can’t wait for AFTV :lol:

I’m recovering from pulling out a wisdom tooth/oral surgery. THANK GOD for Footy or this pain would suck even worse. :lol:

People got to start giving Brendon Rodgers respect...

Almost won the league with Liverpool..
Got kicked out the country but rebounded and did great at Celtic..
He took his hits but now he’s back in the EPL and he’s killing it..

Best Brrrrrrrrritish manager in the world blud fam.

$273 such a weird amount, that all you had left? :lol: Nice win tho.

Who you got tomorrow? I got a boring *** game tomorrow. 0-0, 1-1. Pool vs City has been disappointing recently.

so i had $200 on Raiders ML at +105, this morning i put that $210 on this
5F68DA87-A84F-4C88-89C7-AFD566A5A4B0.jpeg
.. so being up $473 i used the $273 incase i lost i still had money for nfl tomorrow lol

as for the match tomorrow i as well can see a slow boring game to start but 2nd hlf they give us some action with 3 goals..i see liverpool winning 2-1

odds are pretty even and draws always look juicy but i think im going to stay away and look at the NFL

Lmao. Messi a damn fool
these free kicks are beyond ridiculous now
Its ridiculous you expect him to make it. I was already feeling it tbh lol, the perfect spot for a Messi FK.

Someone needs to pull up that stat with all the converted FKs in the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom