⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This current version of Chelsea has a lot of scrappy mentality having guys.

I’m beginning to think Hazard, Courtois and Luiz took a lot of negativity with them.
Those players played under Mou, Conte and Sarri (who isn’t personally like the other 2 but was not happy here). Willan was seen as a malcontent with Conte, but look at him now - he’s a leader and captain

giphy.gif

This current version of Chelsea has a lot of scrappy mentality having guys.

I’m beginning to think Hazard, Courtois and Luiz took a lot of negativity with them.

Crazy

Those players played under Mou, Conte and Sarri (who isn’t personally like the other 2 but was not happy here). Willan was seen as a malcontent with Conte, but look at him now - he’s a leader and captain

Learned my lesson. I am gonna shut up about Willian on the transfer market. I am glad CFC board refused to sell him

Not me, I still think he should have been let go of years ago. Kovacic I was definitely wrong about though
I was laughing at myself the other day about my Kovacic takes. Dude has been a beast this season. And don’t get me started on Jorginho :pimp:

Willian has been good, but I still would have sold him to Barca a couple summers ago. Especially if they were really offering 60 mil..

Aight I think that was the right decision to not overturn that but to go back to week 2 against spurs if that’s not enough of a handball to disallow the goal how was Laportes handball enough to disallow Jesus winner against spurs. Those see very similar instances. The incondedtiny of the refs application of VAR and the actual laws in this league is comical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom