⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco Silva deserves to get fired. He was given every chance to succeed at Everton and he goofed it.
He's barely gotten his selections right all season and tried to bring on Kean to save his job. Overrated manager.
Now they in the relegation zone before Christmas with all that money spent.
Think it’s obvious he’s only there because they are struggling to tie down a replacement

EK-ziopWkAAYTwC

Put Italy in rice man :lol: :smh:

Lovren has been looking like absolute class lately. If he keeps up this form, he can work his way back into being a first choice CB instead being a backup to Matip. Would also like Shaqiri to stay fit and get back into the fold of things. Divock out here styling on mans.

VVD deserved it. Lame.
This. Can't believe mans is out here saying Messi deserved it. Yes, but not over Virgil.
EK-ziopWkAAYTwC

Waste basket of a country

EK-ziopWkAAYTwC

what the @#$@...

reminds me of why I didn't interact with ANY locals when I've gone to Italy, other than when I absolutely had to. Even when you look like them, you will still get rude treatment and bad attitudes/dirty looks out there for no reason, so I can imagine how hellish it must be for all the black people who have no choice but to live there. They make Castellano Spanish people seem like equality loving liberals by comparison

It's such a shame, cause the country itself is so beautiful and has rich history, but so many people there go out of their way to "forget" their multicultural past. You got dudes with brown skin and curly hair throwing up fascist salutes and joing Neo Nazi movements without seeing any irony in their beliefs.

Last edited:
Lovren has been looking like absolute class lately. If he keeps up this form, he can work his way back into being a first choice CB instead being a backup to Matip. Would also like Shaqiri to stay fit and get back into the fold of things. Divock out here styling on mans.

This. Can't believe mans is out here saying Messi deserved it. Yes, but not over Virgil.
Waste basket of a country
Think you gotta ask yourself if the award represents the best player in the world or the player with the best year in terms of success. While I rate VVD and consider him the best defender in the world.. he’s no Messi. Sure he might have won the bigger trophy.. but that’s not what I judge the award on. I’m also one of those people who didn’t agree with Modric getting it last year. In years past it’s been either Messi and Ronaldo... the deciding factor often relying on who’s won the more hardware. While I don’t agree with trophies being the deciding factor, it made sense to take that approach since they are viewed so closely in terms of greatness and they routinely put up comparable statistics. With Ronaldo having a poor year statically (in comparison to his own high standards), I think it was painfully obvious Messi was the clear cut winner. Also you have to factor in Fuch Liverpool..

Last edited:
Just watched the LIV-EVE highlights

Mané could have had a hat-trick at the end there. That long pass from Henderson was on point like a mf'er. And the first touch from Mané to control was world class.

I don't know who the defender was, but Firmino took his soul before the assist for Wijnaldum's goal. :sick:

Any fan of bantz and lolz will get a laugh from the gifts RM players got each other

The best gifts from Real Madrid's Christmas gathering
Real Madrid Plenty of jokes

15755070678339.jpg

Bale actually received one of the gifts which brought the biggest laugh on the night, with Marcelo actually buying him a golf club. He took the gift well and in the good humour with which it was intended, although the fact that Bale was actually present was a surprise in itself with the forward having never actually attended before.

15755068100797.jpg

Other gifts were equally as jocular, with Lucas Vazquez being given a weight set, alluding to the injury he suffered earlier in the season when he fractured a bone in his foot by dropping a weight on it.

Marco Asensio was given a walking aid normally reserved for older people, once again making a light-hearted reference to the knee injury he suffered prior to the start of the season.

Luka Jovic has struggled to fully adapt to life in Madrid since his summer arrival, and thus he was given a Spanish dictionary, whilst Brahim Diaz's status as one of the youngest members of the team was given a nod by the fact he received a number of children's toys.

———

gift to Vazquez had me cracking up. The one to Asensio is savage :lol: Jovic one is hilarious too and trolling Brahim

Last edited:
Any fan of bantz and lolz will get a laugh from the gifts RM players got each other

The best gifts from Real Madrid's Christmas gathering
Real Madrid Plenty of jokes

15755070678339.jpg

Bale actually received one of the gifts which brought the biggest laugh on the night, with Marcelo actually buying him a golf club. He took the gift well and in the good humour with which it was intended, although the fact that Bale was actually present was a surprise in itself with the forward having never actually attended before.

15755068100797.jpg

Other gifts were equally as jocular, with Lucas Vazquez being given a weight set, alluding to the injury he suffered earlier in the season when he fractured a bone in his foot by dropping a weight on it.

Marco Asensio was given a walking aid normally reserved for older people, once again making a light-hearted reference to the knee injury he suffered prior to the start of the season.

Luka Jovic has struggled to fully adapt to life in Madrid since his summer arrival, and thus he was given a Spanish dictionary, whilst Brahim Diaz's status as one of the youngest members of the team was given a nod by the fact he received a number of children's toys.

———

gift to Vazquez had me cracking up. The one to Asensio is savage :lol: Jovic one is hilarious too and trolling Brahim
Someone should have given hazard a waist trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom