Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy
Thoughts on Romário Baró Coupé It Coupé It

Hasn’t played many senior games, too early for me to give a quality assessment....

What’s with this sudden interest in Porto’s youth prospects? Don’t get me wrong I’d love to talk Porto but no one never cares :lol:

You Real Madrid bastards trying to take our youth players already? Y’all are a sneaky bastards :lol:

I buy

Hasn’t played many senior games, too early for me to give a quality assessment....

What’s with this sudden interest in Porto’s youth prospects? Don’t get me wrong I’d love to talk Porto but no one never cares :lol:

You Real Madrid bastards trying to take our youth players already? Y’all are a sneaky bastards :lol:
We've been reportedly tracking him for a little bit

Fabio Silva, Bleacher report did the "Next Ronaldo" article on him yesterday

And yes you should be our Liga Nos correspondent

D3B3B5DE-2429-4C7B-9452-E5A92D378BDA.jpeg

saw this bottle today and had to get it in honor of Coupé It Coupé It :lol:

Brahim Diaz is stupidly rejecting loans, talented player but getting significant PT at RM was always a reach by both sides.

We've been reportedly tracking him for a little bit

Fabio Silva, Bleacher report did the "Next Ronaldo" article on him yesterday

And yes you should be our Liga Nos correspondent

Yea I’m taking my god damn time with Fabio Silva, just like I took my time with João Felix. But even more so Fabio because he’s a Porto player.

But honestly I’m tired of hearing good young Portugal talent being called the “next Ronaldo”, feels like lazy journalism. Just because they’re Portuguese doesn’t mean they have to be the “Next Ronaldo”.

as for Liga Nos, I do contribute with plenty of Bruno Fernandes stuff because he’s the best player in the league. But when it comes to Porto, I absolutely hate this team. Worst team we’ve had since I could remember.

ok, not too mad at what looks like a diamond midfield and auba and laca up top. It was time that guendouzi got a rest, he's been out of form, so good on freddie making that choice. I still dont know what chambers has to do to get a chance at CB but hey, COYG

So Willock in and no Pepe... ok.
Yeah, I feel we should just play him into form but he must be under a cloud after moving here and having Emery undue what he understood about football but it's good to see he is mentally strong and knows he can do better

Goddamn arsenal isn't playing better even with emery getting sacked and Xhaka is still starting? Yikes

Seeing all these empty arsenal seats *insert jack Nickelson nod gif*

But it’s not for disrespect to the fans and players. All for the board of directors

The way epl VAR is gonna turn out it’ll be like American football. Each coach get one free appeal each half red flag style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom